Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124
Results 1,231 to 1,236 of 1236

Thread: Just Plain Wrong

  1. #1231
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    *Unsubscribing* It's ridiculous how members are treating eachother in this thread. People can't seem to discuss the issue without slinging insults.

  2. #1232
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,200

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    *Unsubscribing* It's ridiculous how members are treating eachother in this thread. People can't seem to discuss the issue without slinging insults.
    I still maintain that a young man should learn to defend his mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  3. #1233
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,311

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    For christ sake RaMo, stop playing the poor persecuted victim of hate every time someone disagrees with your opinion.

    (sighhh_I wonder what it was like back when men acted like men)

    Meanwhile in the real world...

    Washington Gay Marriage: State Senate Approves Bill To Allow Same Sex Couples To Wed

    Washington Gay Marriage: State Senate Approves Bill To Allow Same Sex Couples To Wed

    Coming to a state near you very coon. ha ha

  4. #1234
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,311

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Why shouldn't I take your stupid comment with as much salt as a truly hateful Birther?
    Defending Bachmann? Really?

  5. #1235
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,311

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post

    It's obvious the mother coached her child to say that in Bachmann's ear to make Bachmann look like a heartless monster. .
    Ummm no, it's actually not obvious. See how easy that is? Seriously, you don't know that to be a fact.

  6. #1236
    Whoa, daddy!
    MadLib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,225

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    That's a whole new ballgame with completely different dynamics.

    Apparently you have no rational argument although I'm sure you did your best.
    BTW I'll use this the next time you say your posts are always rational.

    Personally, as a psychology student I think that argument is extremely idiotic, due to the fact that people have throughout history been only slightly rational, and at many times complete assholes. Just look at the Puritan witch hunts, the Russian pogroms against my ancestors, Chinese foot-binding, the Inquisition, and the Southern acceptance of slavery. At the time those things were accepted by society, but now we look back at them with horror and disgust, and rightly so. I believe that someday, when humanity is even more advanced, they will look back at this very time period when I am typing my post with disbelief that people could hate members of their own species solely because they are different.

    The reason I used the argument that I used is that, like I just stated, society can make decisions some people will not like. You hate Obamacare and almost all regulations, but as the same people who elected the officials who wrote the Defense of Marriage Act and sent us into Iraq elected Obama as president, your argument is null and void.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hah. If someone put me in their sig, I'd never know. I have sigs off.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •