Page 112 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1236

Thread: Just Plain Wrong

  1. #1111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mecca
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,426

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    My mommy's gay???

    But mommy, if you're gay then how was I conceived?

  2. #1112
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    10-29-17 @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,684

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    My mommy's gay???

    But mommy, if you're gay then how was I conceived?
    Frequently artificial insemination by donor.
    George Monboit "Neoliberalism is inherently incompatible with democracy, as people will always rebel against the austerity and fiscal tyranny it prescribes. Something has to give, and it must be the people. This is the true road to serfdom: disinventing democracy on behalf of the elite."

  3. #1113
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    My mommy's gay???

    But mommy, if you're gay then how was I conceived?
    You need someone to explain it to you?
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  4. #1114
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    But mommy, if you're gay then how was I conceived?
    On purpose. Unlike many kids who have straight parents who are just accidents.

  5. #1115
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    On purpose. Unlike many kids who have straight parents who are just accidents.
    I wasn't paying attention the other day while driving to work and I got laid.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  6. #1116
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    I wasn't paying attention the other day while driving to work and I got laid.
    Happened to me this morning while trying to pet my dog.

  7. #1117
    Transcend~
    Empirica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lost at Sea
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 07:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,662

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    And some conservatives would like you to believe they can read minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Well, most of them claim to have a direct line to God, so maybe they can.
    It is not neccessary to be psychic or spiritually connected to see that the shy timid little boy is obviously uncomfortable about the awkward situation his mother has placed him after considering that type B personalities rarely place themselves in such positions.

    It's called "Common Sense"__Google it!
    When a crime is ignored ~ it becomes flagrant;
    When a crime is rewarded ~ it becomes epidemic:

    No Amnesty No Exception

  8. #1118
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    It is not neccessary to be psychic or spiritually connected to see that the shy timid little boy is obviously uncomfortable about the awkward situation his mother has placed him after considering that type B personalities rarely place themselves in such positions.

    It's called "Common Sense"__Google it!
    Her crazy eyes would intimidate any child.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  9. #1119
    Transcend~
    Empirica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lost at Sea
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 07:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,662

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    Her crazy eyes would intimidate any child.
    As far as I know, Michelle Bachmann is a loving mother of 4 children, who unselfishly opened her home to 23 foster children in distress untill each of them could find a home or safely returned to their families.

    You prefer filth to cleanliness__The gutter to the walk__You not only condone but celebrate immorality while condeming morality and judge the good as being evil for their intolerance of perversion and simply trying to make the world a better place.

    What have you done lately?!
    When a crime is ignored ~ it becomes flagrant;
    When a crime is rewarded ~ it becomes epidemic:

    No Amnesty No Exception

  10. #1120
    Whoa, daddy!
    MadLib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,225

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    As far as I know, Michelle Bachmann is a loving mother of 4 children, who unselfishly opened her home to 23 foster children in distress untill each of them could find a home or safely returned to their families.
    Good for her. That doesn't necessarily have anything to do with her political lean.

    You prefer filth to cleanliness__The gutter to the walk__You not only condone but celebrate immorality while condeming morality and judge the good as being evil for their intolerance of perversion and simply trying to make the world a better place.
    Tell that to a gay person.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hah. If someone put me in their sig, I'd never know. I have sigs off.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •