Page 11 of 124 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1236

Thread: Just Plain Wrong

  1. #101
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Bull****. Sarah Palin ran her baby out there are 11:30pm at the RNC. Never mind the complete bull**** sham she tried to pull with Bristol...Your desperate attempt to compare Obama'a situation is just that, desperate. I swear to God, have a kid then pop off. On second thought, please don't.
    Dude, I hate Palin too, but come on. A baby on stage at 11:30 pm is no big deal. Babies don't care what time it is. Did you notice how they sleep in the day and wake up at night? I think it's great that she did that. She's an idiot who should never hold public office, but that was fine.
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  2. #102
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Why is it in the most liberal state California all the polls said the majority of people was for gay marriage...and when it came to a vote it was VOTED DOWN...an california if not THEY most populated state with homosexuals its in the top 3.
    Just proves my point that homosexuals are not "catered to" compared to the rest of the population, even in one of the most homo-friendly states.
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  3. #103
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Normal is irrelevant. People have a right to be abnormal.
    Nope...says you and your only half the opinion

  4. #104
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    Just proves my point that homosexuals are not "catered to" compared to the rest of the population, even in one of the most homo-friendly states.
    Yes they are...they are given way more consideration than any other abnormal group...and they are the most obnoxious and they same the same thing over and over ad nausem like they think its going badger people into agreeing with him

    ANYONE that tries to justify that this homosexual manipulated and used a boy that cant even wipe his own butt yet for her political gain..is just as disengenous as it gets...and if any one else did the same thing with a child for any other reason the same people in this thread would be appalled...this movement and its excuses are as phony as it gets..

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Golden City of the Risen Dead
    Last Seen
    10-05-12 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    4,310

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    they are the most obnoxious and they same the same thing over and over ad nausem like they think its going badger people into agreeing with him
    People standing for their rights against a government that is driven to take them away do tend to repeat themselves.

    Sorry that annoys you. It must be nice having all your civil rights intact. Just be thankful you didn't live in the 60's. The Civil Rights movement would've really given you a headache.

  6. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Golden City of the Risen Dead
    Last Seen
    10-05-12 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    4,310

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    So, to sum up Empirica and Ipast's positions on SMS...

    "Sick perversion"

    "Abnormal"

    "Gay people are obnoxious and annoying"

    "They are the most blessed and respected group in America"

    "The gay rights movement is phony and exploits people"

    Wow, guys. Wow.

  7. #107
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Yes they are...they are given way more consideration than any other abnormal group...and they are the most obnoxious and they same the same thing over and over ad nausem like they think its going badger people into agreeing with him

    ANYONE that tries to justify that this homosexual manipulated and used a boy that cant even wipe his own butt yet for her political gain..is just as disengenous as it gets...and if any one else did the same thing with a child for any other reason the same people in this thread would be appalled...this movement and its excuses are as phony as it gets..
    Really? Then why are their rights consistently being voted down even in quote-unquote "friendly territory" like California? People do tend to repeat themselves when they are fighting for their rights, it doesn't really behoove you to blame the victim.
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  8. #108
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    People standing for their rights against a government that is driven to take them away do tend to repeat themselves.

    Sorry that annoys you. It must be nice having all your civil rights intact. Just be thankful you didn't live in the 60's. The Civil Rights movement would've really given you a headache.
    Ridiculous as most arguments for gay marriage and adoption NOTHING has been taken away from homosexuals...they just want to force what they want on everyone else....they certainly have a right to be abnormal...they DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT to force me to pretend they are normal so they can have whatever it is they want...
    I did live in the 60s and I lived in the 60s and the end of the 40s...and you dont know me so any statement by you about me is bs..
    Being against homosexual marriage and homosexual adoption is just that....I was waiting for some dink to throw in along with homophobe im a racist...pfffffffft to that....what gives me a headache is anyone trying to bully me..and thats what the homosexual cheerleaders have done since I arrived here...and now im done being the recipient of their sarcasm..

  9. #109
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Lpast, now that you mention it, I'm sure you remember when interracial marriage was not NORMAL!
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Golden City of the Risen Dead
    Last Seen
    10-05-12 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    4,310

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Ridiculous as most arguments for gay marriage and adoption NOTHING has been taken away from homosexuals...they just want to force what they want on everyone else....they certainly have a right to be abnormal...they DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT to force me to pretend they are normal so they can have whatever it is they want...
    I did live in the 60s and I lived in the 60s and the end of the 40s...and you dont know me so any statement by you about me is bs..
    Being against homosexual marriage and homosexual adoption is just that....I was waiting for some dink to throw in along with homophobe im a racist...pfffffffft to that....what gives me a headache is anyone trying to bully me..and thats what the homosexual cheerleaders have done since I arrived here...and now im done being the recipient of their sarcasm..
    The fifth and fourteenth Amendments are pretty ridiculous, huh?

    You have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

    they DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT to force me to pretend they are normal so they can have whatever it is they want
    Sheesh, Ipast. I'm done with you. You're a fool and a bigot. Peace, homie.

Page 11 of 124 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •