Page 107 of 124 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1236

Thread: Just Plain Wrong

  1. #1061
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    I'm definately interested, but how are we going to convince the homosexual community to relocate?
    I think we might be able to work out a trade with the Mullahs.

    I'd certainly be more than happy to pony up a few bucks towards the purchase of your plane ticket.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  2. #1062
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,274

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    I think we might be able to work out a trade with the Mullahs.

    I'd certainly be more than happy to pony up a few bucks towards the purchase of your plane ticket.
    I'll chip in.

    Dollar100Front_Obama_589px.jpg

  3. #1063
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    It’s no wonder this nation is in such a mess.
    The economy is in shambles, there's 9% unemployment, we're drowning in a 15 trillion dollar debt, global warming fanatics want to jack the price of energy beyond the reach of average Americans, Islamic terrorists want to kill us all and we've been over-run by 20 million illegal aliens because our borders are totally unsecured and government refuses to act.

    And here we have a thread with over a thousand posts by people arguing about whether or not to legalize marriage for a bunch of sick perverts.
    When the priorities of a nation are this screwed up then maybe it’s time to just throw our hands in the air and say to hell with it and burn it all to the ground and start over.
    I certainly hope we're the only ones this screwed up and someone somewhere is covering for us.
    In reverse order:
    The whole world is screwed up, and we’re the only ones who can cover for us. If you’re speaking in terms of some supernatural entity, I vaguely recall something from my younger years (when I was taken to church by my parents) along the lines of “God helps those who help themselves”.

    Revolution is always an option, but I don’t think we’ve reached that point yet, by any means. If nothing else, we’re too apathetic, in general , for such a thing to have any chance.

    You're sticking to your assumption/opinion that "sick perverts" is an apt description of the persons involved, then? Because that’s the bit I took most issue with, and I think many others as well – not the opinion on gay marriage, but the bias and bigotry.

    Border control wouldn’t fix the issue.

    It’s more than 16 trillion, I think. But who’s counting?
    The problem, as I see it, is that the government is trying to control something that no one has ever understood or been able to control.
    Nudge, guide, ect, perhaps.
    Control, no.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  4. #1064
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,274

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post

    And here we have a thread with over a thousand posts by people arguing about whether or not to legalize marriage for a bunch of sick perverts__
    A thread______ YOU______ Started no less.

    You can't make this **** up.

  5. #1065
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Golden City of the Risen Dead
    Last Seen
    10-05-12 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    4,310

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    Its no wonder this nation is in such a mess__The economy is in shambles, there's 9% unemployment, we're drowning in a 15 trillion dollar debt, global warming fanatics want to jack the price of energy beyond the reach of average americans, Islamic terrorists want to kill us all and we've been over-run by 20 million illegal aliens because our borders are totally unsecured and government refuses to act.

    And here we have a thread with over a thousand posts by people arguing about whether or not to legalize marriage for a bunch of sick perverts__When the priorities of a nation are this screwed up then maybe its time to just throw our hands in the air and say to hell with it and burn it all to the ground and start over__I certainly hope we're the only ones this screwed up and someone somewhere is covering for us.
    Good ol' Empirica.


  6. #1066
    Transcend~
    Empirica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lost at Sea
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 07:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,662

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    A thread______ YOU______ Started no less.

    You can't make this **** up.
    The subject of the thread that I "started" concerned a shy timid little boy and the selfish actions of his uncaring mother.

    But, I should have known that the homosexual radicals jump on any opportunity to legitimize immorality and promote their agenda.

    So in that context___I'm guilty as charged.
    When a crime is ignored ~ it becomes flagrant;
    When a crime is rewarded ~ it becomes epidemic:

    No Amnesty No Exception

  7. #1067
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,957
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    The subject of the thread that I "started" concerned a shy timid little boy and the selfish actions of his uncaring mother.

    But, I should have known that the homosexual radicals jump on any opportunity to legitimize immorality and promote their agenda.

    So in that context___I'm guilty as charged.
    Please provide evidence that homosexuality is immoral.
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  8. #1068
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Golden City of the Risen Dead
    Last Seen
    10-05-12 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    4,310

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    The subject of the thread that I "started" concerned a shy timid little boy and the selfish actions of his uncaring mother.

    But, I should have known that the homosexual radicals jump on any opportunity to legitimize immorality and promote their agenda.

    So in that context___I'm guilty as charged.
    You're the one who couldn't go two sentences without calling homosexuals immoral, disgusting degenerates. But yeah, blame "homosexual radicals". Way to take responsibility for your actions.

  9. #1069
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,274

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    The subject of the thread that I "started" concerned a shy timid little boy and the selfish actions of his uncaring mother.

    But, I should have known that the homosexual radicals jump on any opportunity to legitimize immorality and promote their agenda.

    So in that context___I'm guilty as charged.
    You're whining that people shouldn't be spending their time on this issue and yet here you are. You even went so far as to suggest that those here place a higher value on this issue than other more serious problems. Which was total bull****.You made that up. The only person who said anything of the kind was you.

    You have the gall to call out others for posting in the very thread you started and the very thread in which you have probably posted 100 replies yourself.

    It's freakin hilarious.

  10. #1070
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    You're whining that people shouldn't be spending their time on this issue and yet here you are. You even went so far as to suggest that those here place a higher value on this issue than other more serious problems. Which was total bull****.You made that up. The only person who said anything of the kind was you.

    You have the gall to call out others for posting in the very thread you started and the very thread in which you have probably posted 100 replies yourself.

    It's freakin hilarious.
    She has 68 posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •