Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 261

Thread: Pregnant #OccupySeattle Protester Miscarries After Being Kicked, Pepper Sprayed

  1. #151
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,767

    Re: Pregnant #OccupySeattle Protester Miscarries After Being Kicked, Pepper Sprayed





    Wow, those look like 19 hard hard miles.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #152
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:21 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Pregnant #OccupySeattle Protester Miscarries After Being Kicked, Pepper Sprayed

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    From my first post it could look that way, but if you really look at it, I never said I believed it. I just said it's all fun and games until someone miscarries and then the lawsuits begin - which is true. The fact is, if I was doing what apdst was doing, I'd say something like this:

    "Those scumbag riot police ...". But I'm not a hack and I know that there is nothing but a ton of doubt in this case. Also, I am not pro-life - the type of person that would call someone who got raped a murderer if she aborted or chastise anyone about the importance of a fetus. But yet, here will come the conservative base, showing their true colors and not giving one **** about this lady because:

    1) She's poor
    2) She was at an OWS protest

    The hypocrisy in this entire thing is so glaring it's funny that you don't see it.
    It's funny, you say there's a ton of doubt, yet for some reason, it's hypocritical for me to doubt her story. It's also funny that you want me to read your initial post very narrowly, but you ascribe an argument to me I've never made just for the reason that I oppose abortion. Seems there's plenty of hypocrisy to go around.
    Last edited by X Factor; 11-23-11 at 12:09 PM.

  3. #153
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Pregnant #OccupySeattle Protester Miscarries After Being Kicked, Pepper Sprayed

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    It's not that common. Perhaps amongst gamers, but not everyone is a gamer.
    Tea bagger is a common term among gamers, too, but look how many people take offense when it is used in a different context. Just sayin'.

  4. #154
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,961
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Pregnant #OccupySeattle Protester Miscarries After Being Kicked, Pepper Sprayed

    Was this lady stupid for going to a protest where there was known police brutality? Hell yes.

    Are the cops POSs for beating this woman and causing her to have a miscarriage? Hell yes.

    Should blame be put on both sides? Definitely.
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  5. #155
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,767

    Re: Pregnant #OccupySeattle Protester Miscarries After Being Kicked, Pepper Sprayed

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    Was this lady stupid for going to a protest where there was known police brutality? Hell yes.

    Are the cops POSs for beating this woman and causing her to have a miscarriage? Hell yes.

    Should blame be put on both sides? Definitely.



    My money is on she wasn't pregnant and did not miscarry.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #156
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,961
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Pregnant #OccupySeattle Protester Miscarries After Being Kicked, Pepper Sprayed

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    My money is on she wasn't pregnant and did not miscarry.
    Well let's wait until we see the evidence.
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  7. #157
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,767

    Re: Pregnant #OccupySeattle Protester Miscarries After Being Kicked, Pepper Sprayed

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    Well let's wait until we see the evidence.


    Did you see that link, there were some holes in her story. big holes. We can wait, but my money is down.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #158
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:21 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Pregnant #OccupySeattle Protester Miscarries After Being Kicked, Pepper Sprayed

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    Was this lady stupid for going to a protest where there was known police brutality? Hell yes.

    Are the cops POSs for beating this woman and causing her to have a miscarriage? Hell yes.

    Should blame be put on both sides? Definitely.
    Just out of curiosity, if some lady claimed that an OWS protester kicked a woman, causing her to miscarry, would you immediately believe that as well?

  9. #159
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:21 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Pregnant #OccupySeattle Protester Miscarries After Being Kicked, Pepper Sprayed

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    Well let's wait until we see the evidence.

    LOL, Mr. I, it's obvious you've already decided it was brutality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post

    Are the cops POSs for beating this woman and causing her to have a miscarriage? Hell yes
    Last edited by X Factor; 11-23-11 at 12:16 PM.

  10. #160
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,953

    Re: Pregnant #OccupySeattle Protester Miscarries After Being Kicked, Pepper Sprayed

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    My money is on she wasn't pregnant and did not miscarry.
    That's one possibility. "She has not filed a complaint with the Seattle Police Department or provided medical records to back up her allegations. Fox is reportedly homeless, living at the Occupy Seattle encampment and does not have a working mobile phone".

    Occupy protester claims police caused her miscarriage by kicking and pepper spraying her - World news, News - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

    And here's this from the Seattle Times:

    Jennifer M. Fox's claim that abuse by Seattle police caused her miscarriage has become a viral Internet sensation of the Occupy movement, but no evidence has emerged to support the allegation. Local News | Occupy protester's miscarriage claim questioned | Seattle Times Newspaper

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •