Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Allred: Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package

  1. #1
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Allred: Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package

    Bialek, a Chicagoan, had raised money for the restaurant association before being terminated in 1997, Allred said. When she lost her job, she reached out to Cain for help.
    "Mr. Cain instead decided to try to provide her with his idea of a stimulus package," Allred said.
    Bialek detailed Cain's sexual overture, explaining that he spent money on a palatial hotel suite for her at the time of their meeting. When they saw each other in the evening, Bialek said he his hand on her leg, "reached for [her] genitals" and pushed her head toward his crotch.


    HERMAN IS A HELLA GENTLEMAN Ok teaparty cheerleaders commence to make your excuses and clean this all up for Hermie...

    Allred: Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package' - Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com

  2. #2
    Educator

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    12-11-17 @ 12:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Allred: Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package

    Is that a thread? What type of responses were you soliciting, other than to preemptively assume "tea party cheerleaders" would make excuses?

    I don't think excuses are needed- because I don't think the claims can be substantiated. On what basis do you assume that her statements are honest? Oh, she has no reason to lie? Perhaps the reason- to attempt to bring down the GOP poll leader. Money. Book deals. Show me some reason to believe her over him?

  3. #3
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Allred: Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package

    "Reached for her genitalia and pushed her head toward his crotch?" Wut? I guess you don't believe in any proof of anything, right? No doubt there are some on the left reaching for their genitalia over this.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #4
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,755

    Re: Allred: Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Bialek, a Chicagoan, had raised money for the restaurant association before being terminated in 1997, Allred said. When she lost her job, she reached out to Cain for help.
    "Mr. Cain instead decided to try to provide her with his idea of a stimulus package," Allred said.
    Bialek detailed Cain's sexual overture, explaining that he spent money on a palatial hotel suite for her at the time of their meeting. When they saw each other in the evening, Bialek said he his hand on her leg, "reached for [her] genitals" and pushed her head toward his crotch.


    HERMAN IS A HELLA GENTLEMAN Ok teaparty cheerleaders commence to make your excuses and clean this all up for Hermie...

    Allred: Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package' - Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com
    Q. What is the difference between Hermann Cain and Bill Clinton?

    A. Clinton was decent enough to offer a cigar.

    LOL.
    Last edited by danarhea; 11-07-11 at 04:27 PM.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  5. #5
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,415

    Re: Allred: Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Q. What is the difference between Hermann Cain and Bill Clinton?

    A. A cigar.

    LOL.
    Well, a cigar, and Bill Clinton happened to be able to get consensual relations.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  6. #6
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,755

    Re: Allred: Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    Well, a cigar, and Bill Clinton happened to be able to get consensual relations.
    Not with Paula, he didn't.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  7. #7
    Educator

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    12-11-17 @ 12:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,115

    Re: Allred: Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package

    The major difference being that at this point all I see are (potentially) malicious allegations. I'm still waiting for some sort of proof. Allegations and statements don't constitute proof.

  8. #8
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NC
    Last Seen
    09-04-15 @ 01:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    420

    Re: Allred: Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package

    just the fact that she made a joke about a matter that shouldnt be taken lightly takes away from the seriousness of it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •