Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 97

Thread: New Woman Accusing Herman Cain Of Sexual Harassment Hires Gloria Allred

  1. #1
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    New Woman Accusing Herman Cain Of Sexual Harassment Hires Gloria Allred

    A new woman alleging sexual harassment by presidential hopeful Herman Cain will break her silence at a news conference with her powerhouse attorney Gloria Allred Monday afternoon in New York City, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    The embattled GOP nominee has admitted that several women who worked at the National Restaurant Association during his tenure as president of the organization received settlements. Politico has reported that the settlements were given because of sexual harassment allegations.


    Herman turning out to be a real Ho


    New Woman Accusing Herman Cain Of Sexual Harassment Hires Gloria Allred | Radar Online

  2. #2
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: New Woman Accusing Herman Cain Of Sexual Harassment Hires Gloria Allred

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    A new woman alleging sexual harassment by presidential hopeful Herman Cain will break her silence at a news conference with her powerhouse attorney Gloria Allred Monday afternoon in New York City, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    The embattled GOP nominee has admitted that several women who worked at the National Restaurant Association during his tenure as president of the organization received settlements. Politico has reported that the settlements were given because of sexual harassment allegations.

    Herman turning out to be a real Ho

    New Woman Accusing Herman Cain Of Sexual Harassment Hires Gloria Allred | Radar Online
    Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words...

    Burnt_toast.jpg
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  3. #3
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,812

    Re: New Woman Accusing Herman Cain Of Sexual Harassment Hires Gloria Allred

    I believe the first three women's accusations. Without hearing anything about number 4, I have my doubts about her. Decades after the alleged incident, only coming out now weeks after the original story. Then, to top it off, going with Gloria Alred. Seems more like a publicity seeker to me.

  4. #4
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,305

    Re: New Woman Accusing Herman Cain Of Sexual Harassment Hires Gloria Allred

    Hiring a known man-hating lawyer is proof of wrongdoing.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  5. #5
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: New Woman Accusing Herman Cain Of Sexual Harassment Hires Gloria Allred

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Hiring a known man-hating lawyer is proof of wrongdoing.
    Yes your right...she cant possibly be telling the truth against Arch Angel Herman...

  6. #6
    User AudioGates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    04-09-16 @ 04:34 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    20
    Dang Cains political career for president is over.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: New Woman Accusing Herman Cain Of Sexual Harassment Hires Gloria Allred

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post

    I believe the first three women's accusations. Without hearing anything about number 4, I have my doubts about her. Decades after the alleged incident, only coming out now weeks after the original story. Then, to top it off, going with Gloria Alred. Seems more like a publicity seeker to me.
    How many years did Paula Jones wait before making her allegations public? I do agree about Gloria Alred though.

  8. #8
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: New Woman Accusing Herman Cain Of Sexual Harassment Hires Gloria Allred

    I'm sure we'll find out as much from this one as we have from that last three, which would be, nada.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #9
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: New Woman Accusing Herman Cain Of Sexual Harassment Hires Gloria Allred

    Quote Originally Posted by AudioGates View Post
    Dang Cains political career for president is over.
    Don't get too excited.

    Cain up 15 in Iowa Hot Air
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #10
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: New Woman Accusing Herman Cain Of Sexual Harassment Hires Gloria Allred

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    How many years did Paula Jones wait before making her allegations public? I do agree about Gloria Alred though.
    Yes I agree also Gloria Allred is a disgusting woman...an opportunist and an attention seeker

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •