Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 274

Thread: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDan View Post

    Cain can point to a record of success. BO can point to . . .
    ... never being accused of sexual harassment?

  2. #142
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDan View Post
    BO won his state seat in IL by digging into his opponent's legal records.
    Can you prove that?

  3. #143
    Guru
    LuckyDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Last Seen
    05-13-13 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    It doesn't unless you've got something to crow about. I knew this would be the thing for Cons. "Liberals hate Cain because he's "blacker!""
    No, liberals hate him because he's not liberal.

    Obama fears him because he's blacker.
    Last edited by LuckyDan; 10-31-11 at 08:24 PM.

  4. #144
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    9,212

    Re: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDan View Post
    No, liberals hate him because he's not liberal.

    Obama fears him because he's blacker.
    Why does Obama care if he's "blacker"?
    “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.” John Maynard Keynes

  5. #145
    Guru
    LuckyDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Last Seen
    05-13-13 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Can you prove that?
    If you actually cared you could research it. And if I cared what you think, I'd do it for you.

  6. #146
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,179

    Re: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDan View Post
    Gutsy post. I would have proof but the media wouldn't.

    No proof, just gut instinct. BO won his state seat in IL by digging into his opponent's legal records.

    My point was that BO's involvement would make this story more interesting. So far all we have are vague allegations and talk of money being exchanged. There's not even so much as a Coke can.
    It would be more interesting, that is true. I'm not going to go and say the allegations are true, I really don't know.

    My gut tells me it's got to be one of his opponents for the nomination. He's a much bigger threat to Romney or Perry than he is to Obama at this point. OK, he used dirty tricks in the past. I'm willing to bet that Perry didn't get to be Governor of Texas by paling around with boy scouts (or Romney for that matter).


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  7. #147
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDan View Post
    Cain can point to a record of success. BO can point to . . .
    Cain can point to his record of success in business which is pretty irrelevant since the United States is a country, not a business. It's funny how conservatives criticized Obama for being 'inexperienced' and then they throw their support behind some guy who hasn't even held a political office. It's so silly and transparent.

  8. #148
    Guru
    LuckyDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Last Seen
    05-13-13 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    It would be more interesting, that is true. I'm not going to go and say the allegations are true, I really don't know.

    My gut tells me it's got to be one of his opponents for the nomination. He's a much bigger threat to Romney or Perry than he is to Obama at this point. OK, he used dirty tricks in the past. I'm willing to bet that Perry didn't get to be Governor of Texas by paling around with boy scouts (or Romney for that matter).
    Perry didn't have to resort to dirty tricks. He was running in Texas against dems.

  9. #149
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDan View Post
    If you actually cared you could research it. And if I cared what you think, I'd do it for you.
    I'm from Illinois and I remember that election very well, so I know all about what you're talking about.

    Can you prove it or not? Probably not since you just resorted to personal attacks after I asked you a mere question.

  10. #150
    Guru
    LuckyDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Last Seen
    05-13-13 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Cain can point to his record of success in business which is pretty irrelevant since the United States is a country, not a business. It's funny how conservatives criticized Obama for being 'inexperienced' and then they throw their support behind some guy who hasn't even held a political office. It's so silly and transparent.
    I agree in the sense that Cain's lack of political office makes him unelectable, but being an executive means being a decision maker. BO was never called upon to do more than vote yes or no. His handling of the presidency shows it.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •