It sounds like the guy is a little crude. The question becomes, is that enough of a negative to eliminate him from the possibility of holding office? We'll know more as more comes out in the next few news cycles, but it is interesting to see all these libs that I'm sure would have bent over backwards to excuse Clinton in his misdeeds that include violating the law where as Cain was never found guilty of violating any laws.
You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”
What was Cain's response to the german woman who said he touched her...he said "nein nein nein"..
Obama is guaranteed a win in 2012. If you dont agree with me, name who will beat him and why.
i think perry sees cain as a threat, and i think romney wouldn't stoop to that.
Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:
These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.
Here's the deal:
1) Herman Cain said that he was falsely accused. That is an admission that he was accused, whether falsely or not.
2) The Restaurant Association, of which he was Chairman at the time, paid off both women, on condition that neither party be allowed to disclose the circumstances.
Here is where it gets very interesting:
3) After the Politico article came out, Herman Cain said that the women falsely accused him.
4) In making that statement, the confidentiality agreement is now voided.
5) Which means the women who made the accusations are no longer bound by that agreement. They are free to come forward and speak up.
6) If they don't, then nothing happened in the first place, and both women were out to extort a buck by making the accusations in the first place.
Put it all together, and it shows that:
a) At this time, Herman Cain appears to be telling the truth.
b) Cain chose an ingenious method with which to defend himself from a false accusation. Had he not violated the confidentiality agreement, he could very well have been tarred and feathered with this accusation. Now, he dares the accusers to come out with their accusations, and gets to face his accusers.
Whatever you might say about Cain, he is a pretty savvy guy, and until some proof is brought forward that he committed sexual harrassment, his stock just went up in my book. I still would not vote for him, but he earns my respect.
Last edited by danarhea; 10-31-11 at 04:02 PM.
The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016