Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 152

Thread: Denver Occupy Tries to Storm Capitol - Police use pepper spray, etc.

  1. #61
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,907

    Re: Denver Occupy Tries to Storm Capitol - Police use pepper spray, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    Breitbart.tv #OccupyDenver Thugs Knock Motorcycle Cop To Ground

    Do I have a problem with them blocking the path of the motorcycle? No, not really. Do I have a problem with the guy that shoves it over? Absolutely. He deserves to get his ass kicked.
    Oh my gosh. I hadn't seen that video. What is WRONG with these people??


  2. #62
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,907

    Re: Denver Occupy Tries to Storm Capitol - Police use pepper spray, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    I think we should storm all the capitals and take control of the buildings...
    You should go to one of these protests then. You'd fit right in.


  3. #63
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 11:48 AM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Denver Occupy Tries to Storm Capitol - Police use pepper spray, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    Don't complain when people get killed.
    Your gonna kill people for entering THEIR capital building?


  4. #64
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 01:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Denver Occupy Tries to Storm Capitol - Police use pepper spray, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Your gonna kill people for entering THEIR capital building?
    No, but the police and marines might if it gets to the point of "storming" the capital.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  5. #65
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,907

    Re: Denver Occupy Tries to Storm Capitol - Police use pepper spray, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Your gonna kill people for entering THEIR capital building?
    So what exactly happens when you "take control of the buildings"?


  6. #66
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,294

    Re: Denver Occupy Tries to Storm Capitol - Police use pepper spray, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    I think we should storm all the capitals and take control of the buildings...
    Don't bitch when you get ass kicked for committing open rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #67
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 08:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Denver Occupy Tries to Storm Capitol - Police use pepper spray, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter, replying to Karl View Post
    You think showing me a picture of a bleeding criminal is going to sway me? Hardly.
    If you think my task here is to sway you, then it is not only your argument that is far off base.

    My task is to show that your way of thought is the problem. Posts such as yours above only make my task easier.

  8. #68
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 08:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Denver Occupy Tries to Storm Capitol - Police use pepper spray, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker, replying to Karl View Post
    Well that's just an unfortunate incident that occurred in the process of trying to dispel the crowd.

    I'm sure they didn't aim at him - in fact - you can't actually aim those things accurately when fired. They're not scoped and rifled, you know.
    Tell us about the unfortunate aiming of this flash bang in Oakland:



  9. #69
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 01:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Denver Occupy Tries to Storm Capitol - Police use pepper spray, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    If you think my task here is to sway you, then it is not only your argument that is far off base.

    My task is to show that your way of thought is the problem. Posts such as yours above only make my task easier.
    This coming from a guy who is dismissing the illegal actions of protesters and accusing the police of the crime of brutality? Yeah, and my thoughts are flawed.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  10. #70
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    05-25-18 @ 10:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,342

    Re: Denver Occupy Tries to Storm Capitol - Police use pepper spray, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    Breitbart.tv #OccupyDenver Thugs Knock Motorcycle Cop To Ground

    Do I have a problem with them blocking the path of the motorcycle? No, not really. Do I have a problem with the guy that shoves it over? Absolutely. He deserves to get his ass kicked.
    I have every problem with them blocking the path of the motorcycle.
    Its unlawful.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •