Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 120

Thread: marines-storm-reddit-after-occupy-oakland-shoot

  1. #91
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,705

    Re: marines-storm-reddit-after-occupy-oakland-shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shane View Post
    No regret here. I said "bite" not blood.
    Bite by a 'well trained' marine corps...combat vets...and you DID read their words from the link you cited, right? Yep...blood for blood, brother...rage on...kill the pigs.

  2. #92
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,876

    Re: marines-storm-reddit-after-occupy-oakland-shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Bite by a 'well trained' marine corps...combat vets...and you DID read their words from the link you cited, right? Yep...blood for blood, brother...rage on...kill the pigs.
    lol, No, I support the peaceful protesters. Flowers in the soldiers guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


  3. #93
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: marines-storm-reddit-after-occupy-oakland-shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Thats your defense? You psoted some picture of a guy that may or may not be full of ****...you just dont know?
    Neither do you know... It must be happening sense you know on average 45,000 people a year die from lack of health coverage...

    Good question...since every state hospital is MANDATED to provide life saving and emergency care without regard to the individuals ability to pay...that is a relevant question. Why DID this '45k per year' die from not having insurance? Or is that just another bull**** talking point. I can show you the hospitals mandates...can you show why this cats friends didnt have health care and didnt go to the hospitals?
    So your saying its bull****? Do you have any facts our sources to say its bull****?
    One study done by Harvard claims 45,000 die each year from lack of health insurance..
    Study links 45,000 U.S. deaths to lack of insurance | Reuters
    Harvard Medical Study Links Lack of Insurance to 45,000 U.S. Deaths a Year - NYTimes.com
    New study finds 45,000 deaths annually linked to lack of health coverage | Harvard Gazette

    Do you have any facts or any of this sources to refute this claim? How does this happen if as you claim hospitals are required to help people?


    Hey...under the new Obamacare...who gets to decide who gets what medical treatments and at what point?
    Uhh you do..

    Never said you were a rich kid or that your mom was rich...just that you live off your mommie.
    Hmmm you know me how?


  4. #94
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: marines-storm-reddit-after-occupy-oakland-shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I saw the tap dance. I saw the outcry right after it happened.
    What you saw it?
    What?

    Nice to know even protesters have spin doctors.
    Vacne do you have any proof that the protesters are operating in the manner that you claim they are? Other than "just because you say so"..

    Was that article you posted the same one that cited the sexual assaults at the OWS sites, and the fact that a lot of the OWS people were afraid to go to certain parts of the park at night?
    I dont know.. How is this relevant?


    "Frustrated about having to work around the clock to serve "professional homeless" and others pretending to be protesters, the volunteer chefs at Zuccotti Park stopped serving food for two hours on Wednesday, and for the next three days, will downgrade their fare from organic treats to basic brown rice dishes, the New York Post reports.

    As Occupy Wall Street has grown, the kitchen has had to contend with people who aren't committed to the cause"

    Theys stinky...they arent part of the 99%!
    Your hopeless.
    Notice how they are still serving homeless! I mean its in the article!


  5. #95
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: marines-storm-reddit-after-occupy-oakland-shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shane View Post
    Would the real Scott Olsen please stand up? He's still in ICU? Never mind.
    How about this?

    The guy is asking for money to keep this website running.

    http://www.verumserum.com/media/2011/10/pledgie.jpg

    Sure looks like the same guy, in fact the same pic with the pooch, as the protestors are holding up.

    Hurt protester Scott Olsen was 'provoking no one' - SFGate

    Could this have been faked? Absolutely. Is it likely that it was faked just to use against him? Not very.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  6. #96
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,876

    Re: marines-storm-reddit-after-occupy-oakland-shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    How about this?

    The guy is asking for money to keep this website running.

    http://www.verumserum.com/media/2011/10/pledgie.jpg

    Sure looks like the same guy, in fact the same pic with the pooch, as the protestors are holding up.

    Hurt protester Scott Olsen was 'provoking no one' - SFGate

    Could this have been faked? Absolutely. Is it likely that it was faked just to use against him? Not very.
    So verumserum has a web artist. The ihatethemarinecorp.com doesn't exist. It hasn't been up for some time now. I could create a page like that and stick anyone's picture in there. The fact that they had to 'borrow' the one with the dog is very telling.

    Quit being so naive.

    Why else would it have been faked?
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


  7. #97
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: marines-storm-reddit-after-occupy-oakland-shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shane View Post
    So verumserum has a web artist. The ihatethemarinecorp.com doesn't exist. It hasn't been up for some time now. I could create a page like that and stick anyone's picture in there. The fact that they had to 'borrow' the one with the dog is very telling.

    Quit being so naive.

    Why else would it have been faked?
    I have been in the military. There are plenty of disgruntled military members out there. I think it is very likely that this guy could have had a website dedicated to hating the Marine Corps. It is no more naive to believe it is likely than it is to insist that it is just a fake to hurt this guy's credentials.

    Either way, his service in no way detracts from the fact that he was there disobeying direct orders from police to leave, and others within the crowd, at the very least, were provoking the cops into action. If he wanted to be involved in a "peaceful protest", then he should have left that area and moved somewhere else when those others around him starting becoming violent.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  8. #98
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,876

    Re: marines-storm-reddit-after-occupy-oakland-shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    I have been in the military. There are plenty of disgruntled military members out there. I think it is very likely that this guy could have had a website dedicated to hating the Marine Corps. It is no more naive to believe it is likely than it is to insist that it is just a fake to hurt this guy's credentials.

    Either way, his service in no way detracts from the fact that he was there disobeying direct orders from police to leave, and others within the crowd, at the very least, were provoking the cops into action. If he wanted to be involved in a "peaceful protest", then he should have left that area and moved somewhere else when those others around him starting becoming violent.
    He was definitely in with the rowdy group that were disobeying the Police requests to move out of the area. He wound up with a skull fracture for his efforts. I don't feel sorry for him. The people that I do feel sorry for are the ones that Googled his (very common) name and found some dirt from another Scott Olsen to pin on him. It's called swift boating. It's become acceptable lying which is something that should never be acceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


  9. #99
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: marines-storm-reddit-after-occupy-oakland-shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shane View Post
    He was definitely in with the rowdy group that were disobeying the Police requests to move out of the area. He wound up with a skull fracture for his efforts. I don't feel sorry for him. The people that I do feel sorry for are the ones that Googled his (very common) name and found some dirt from another Scott Olsen to pin on him. It's called swift boating. It's become acceptable lying which is something that should never be acceptable.
    How do you know it isn't him? The profile certainly fits.

    Could it be someone else? Absolutely. Heck, both of my last names (maiden and married) along with my first name also belong to officers in the Navy.

    But it is also quite possible that the person who owns that site is him.

    I would also add that he is a computer specialist, which does not look good on him in this case.
    Last edited by roguenuke; 11-01-11 at 05:13 PM.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  10. #100
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,876

    Re: marines-storm-reddit-after-occupy-oakland-shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    How do you know it isn't him? The profile certainly fits.

    Could it be someone else? Absolutely. Heck, both of my last names (maiden and married) along with my first name also belong to officers in the Navy.

    But it is also quite possible that the person who owns that site is him.

    I would also add that he is a computer specialist, which does not look good on him in this case.
    Circumstantial evidence at best. I know that we condemn people to die on less evidence than that, I'm just not among the willing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •