Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 562

Thread: Occupy Oakland Attacked By Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets, and Flash Grenades

  1. #431
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Occupy Oakland Attacked By Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets, and Flash Grenades

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Why is it that some people refuse to believe what's right in front of their eyes?
    They have an ideological box, anything outside doesn't exist to them.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  2. #432
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Occupy Oakland Attacked By Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets, and Flash Grenades

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Now you are just trolling.

    So if an image hosted on the New York Times for their reporting purposes is a picture capturing something that happened in Washington DC its not trustworthy?

    You surely are a genius..
    Your failure to formulate a rational argument is highlighted by your personal attacks above.

    You posted a photo with no mention or link to the source. Your argument, such as it is, simply does not exist; in lieu thereof, you clearly expect everyone to believe your unsubstantiated posts like some talk radio dittohead. Amazing.

  3. #433
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Occupy Oakland Attacked By Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets, and Flash Grenades

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie, replying to Karl View Post
    You're hopeless.
    Again, although I hate to generalize, the typical right wing response -- personal attacks in lieu of argument. Most likely because the latter simply does not exist. I theorize that the right, conditioned to being told what to think, is simply at a loss when someone else does not follow that lead and asks for some type of reason, or rationale, or proof.

    However, in a experiment in socialization, I will ask again -- is Obama a Muslim who was really born in Kenya?

  4. #434
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Occupy Oakland Attacked By Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets, and Flash Grenades

    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  5. #435
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Occupy Oakland Attacked By Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets, and Flash Grenades

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    They have an ideological box, anything outside doesn't exist to them.
    Physician, heal thyself.

  6. #436
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Occupy Oakland Attacked By Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets, and Flash Grenades

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Dittos, Rush.

  7. #437
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Occupy Oakland Attacked By Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets, and Flash Grenades

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Again, although I hate to generalize, the typical right wing response -- personal attacks in lieu of argument. Most likely because the latter simply does not exist. I theorize that the right, conditioned to being told what to think, is simply at a loss when someone else does not follow that lead and asks for some type of reason, or rationale, or proof.

    However, in a experiment in socialization, I will ask again -- is Obama a Muslim who was really born in Kenya?
    Not sure when you asked the first time...

    The answer is no.

    We're talking about the Occupy movement, not your generalizations about "the right".


  8. #438
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Occupy Oakland Attacked By Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets, and Flash Grenades

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    That's all I've been talking about. I don't have any names but there have been reports of obstruction, rape, fighting, blocking traffic, camping, public urination, public defication, littering, people are creating fire hazards. These are all documented incidences.
    Then why did you not produce the documents?

  9. #439
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Occupy Oakland Attacked By Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets, and Flash Grenades

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Not sure when you asked the first time...

    The answer is no.

    We're talking about the Occupy movement, not your generalizations about "the right".
    Since a group of right wing posts are following the same trend, it is logical to therefore make a generalization. IMHO.

    I thank you for your answer. I am somewhat relieved by it.


    __________________________________________________ _________
    All generalizations are false, including this one. -- Mark Twain
    Last edited by Karl; 10-30-11 at 07:59 PM.

  10. #440
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Occupy Oakland Attacked By Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets, and Flash Grenades

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Then why did you not produce the documents?
    Because they are all over the news. You can read them for yourself.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

Page 44 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •