Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 246

Thread: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

  1. #51
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,766

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    You got to be kidding me. You are crying over one of the biggest scumbags in the modern world being tortured and killed by the people that he oppressed, tortured and murdered for decades. That sick son of a bitch murdered 178 American civilians in 1988, he got what was coming to him.

    Moreover, Obama did not torture him or kill him, the people Gaddafi brutally oppressed for decades are the ones that tortured and killed him. I swear, some of your right wingers are unbelievable. Heaven forbid Charles Manson gets killed in prison before he Obama gets out of office, as you would probably whine about that as well and blame it Obama.

    Why is this thread not in the sewer of the basement. How pathetic is this the premise of this thread.
    they should have played dueling banjos?



  2. #52
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,186

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    that's a funny comment given that Mitt has been married to the same woman for years, hasn't blown her off despite her contracting MS, and there is absolutely no hint of any infidelity

    of course taking a cheap shot at his faith is par for the course-from both the left and the bible thumping right
    So it's true. Conservatives have no sense of humor. Have you missed the posts where I said I support Romney for President? I've said it multiple times.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #53
    Educator Coin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albania
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    907

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    You got to be kidding me. You are crying over one of the biggest scumbags in the modern world being tortured and killed by the people that he oppressed, tortured and murdered for decades. That sick son of a bitch murdered 178 American civilians in 1988, he got what was coming to him.

    Moreover, Obama did not torture him or kill him, the people Gaddafi brutally oppressed for decades are the ones that torture and killed him. I swear, some of your right wingers are unbelievable. Heaven forbid Charles Manson gets killed in prison before he Obama gets out of office, as you would probably whine about that as well and blame it Obama.
    there are tortures even on those regimes aka "democracy".

    Just that in Africa you don't have an agency like CIA to do the dirty job without the world knowing it. Also you don't have a proffesional media to create an enemy, dictator or a reason for war artificialy.

    Gaddaff wasn't killed by his own people. But by some rebels who came from no where with guns found from no where.

    Look what lost Libya thnx to this war. http://www.debatepolitics.com/africa...post1059896020 (it's not hard to find the sources tho)

  4. #54
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,766

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    So it's true. Conservatives have no sense of humor. Have you missed the posts where I said I support Romney for President? I've said it multiple times.
    honestly I didn't. but I have seen tons of jokes about mormons to attack MR. I am an agnostic but I tire of bashing a guy over his religion. I cannot stand Obama but i couldn't care less if he's a baptist, a mormon, a Muslim or a follower of the horned beast Ba'al



  5. #55
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,419

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Coin View Post
    there are tortures even on those regimes aka "democracy".

    Just that in Africa you don't have an agency like CIA to do the dirty job without the world knowing it. Also you don't have a proffesional media to create an enemy, dictator or a reason for war artificialy.

    Gaddaff wasn't killed by his own people. But by some rebels who came from no where with guns found from no where.

    Look what lost Libya thnx to this war. http://www.debatepolitics.com/africa...post1059896020 (it's not hard to find the sources tho)
    The rebels were Libyans, it was Gaddafi that was hiring mercenaries from Africa and paying them up to 1000 dollars a day to fight his own people. Moreover, are you saying that Gaddafi is some media created villain?
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  6. #56
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,073

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    Quote Originally Posted by conservativeguy View Post
    These are the people Team BO decided to support. I am pretty certain I will never understand liberalism. You cry over water boarding terrorists but support scumbags that sodomize a human being and then shoot him in the head? It gets better, the rebels are now claiming sharia law will be the foundation of Libya's political and judicial system. Just wondering, how well are women treated under sharia law? Saying liberals have selective moralsm is one of the greatest understatements of all time.


    Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame



    So how does this work out for the US? Are we and the world better off if Libya goes hardcore islamofacist? If Bush was a cowboy, what is BO? At least cowboys aim and then fire....BO fires and never even tries to aim?

    Gaddafi got what every dictator like him should get. If only Osama Bin Laden got the same treatment.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  7. #57
    Educator Coin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albania
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    907

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    are you saying that Gaddafi is some media created villain?
    of course.

    He was friend of France, USA, UK, Italy and suddenly he become their enemy. Why?? Check all his speechs about them.

    Check one at least: Gaddafi speech: "America hanged Saddam, and you could be next!" (with English) - YouTube

  8. #58
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,683
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    The rebels were Libyans, it was Gaddafi that was hiring mercenaries from Africa and paying them up to 1000 dollars a day to fight his own people. Moreover, are you saying that Gaddafi is some media created villain?
    You may want to check his post history before responding to him. He appears to have a rather rabid anti-American agenda, supported by propaganda sites and a list of grievances going back a couple hundred years, lol. I've not taken his posts seriously thus far. Unraveling the sources for such convoluted logic is not high on my to-do list.
    Last edited by DiAnna; 10-24-11 at 11:38 PM.

  9. #59
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,419

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Coin View Post
    of course.

    He was friend of France, USA, UK, Italy and suddenly he become their enemy. Why?? Check all his speechs about them.

    Check one at least: Gaddafi speech: "America hanged Saddam, and you could be next!" (with English) - YouTube
    Right... I forgot how Gaddafi was always such an opponent of terrorism and was so kind and benevolent to his people. He had it coming.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  10. #60
    Educator Coin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albania
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    907

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    You may want to check his post history before responding to him. He appears to have a rather rabid anti-American agenda, supported by propoganda sites and a list of grievances going back a couple hundred years, lol. I've not taken his posts seriously thus far. Unraveling the sources for such convoluted logic is not high on my to-do list.
    I growed up in america and i love that country a lot.
    Just that what america do outside is everything related to hypocrisy, disgustion.

    It was really fair to ask for revenge the day of 9/11 and america got it. But tell me one thing. Where those families who lost childrens or parents due to US bombardation all over the africa & middle east will find the justice ??

    Extremely graphic footage: Libyan children killed by NATO bombs - YouTube
    Libyan Children victims of NATO's bombing against Libya - YouTube

    Who will pay for these losts?? Will you americans accept to pay because your president wanted to throw some missiles down there??

    Of course not. But think of something. If a man come back from work and see his house destroyed by your bombs, then see his children and wife dead by a missile, his life is over. He does not have why to leave for anymore. Do not be suprised why that man a day will be a kamikaze. USA make enemies itself. losts of 9/11 in USA is nothing related to what lost africa and muslim world.
    Last edited by Coin; 10-24-11 at 11:52 PM.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •