Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 246

Thread: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

  1. #151
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:30 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,723

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frolicking Dinosaurs View Post
    I finally looked at the pics. Is there any verification that the rump shown is Gaddafi's? Seriously, that does not look like a 60 yo rump.
    Ugh, think I'll pass at looking at the pics.

  2. #152
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Frolicking Dinosaurs View Post
    I finally looked at the pics. Is there any verification that the rump shown is Gaddafi's? Seriously, that does not look like a 60 yo rump.
    He's wearing clothes.

    Or am I the only one who realized he was clad with woven threads?
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  3. #153
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,623
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    First, those clips cannot be authenticated. Second, if you have a problem, call NATO, not the US. Third, why have you cut 99.9% of my post, pulled a partial segment of a sentence from it and refused to respond to the rest? It's annoying when people get on line demanding answers, then refuse to acknowledge the answers... because they know they cannot.

    Disappointing. Not surprising, mind you, but disappointing, completely dishonest and in very bad form.
    Last edited by DiAnna; 10-25-11 at 09:12 PM.

  4. #154
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,623
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    In fact, you were so annoyingly disingenuious that I'm going to post my entire post to you, one I took time with and took great pains to address all of your demands, and show everyone what you were so afraid of responding to. The bolded sentence is the ONLY part of my post that you quoted. What courage.


    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Libya's case was very much like the Balkans. The US wasn't at war with Serbia either. Nor was the action taken in Kosovo a US action. It was a NATO action, although the US did take the lead in those attacks. Libya was also a NATO action; it, however, was not led by the US. It was led by France, Britain and Spain. You talk about the mentality of the US... it seems your mentality is to blame the US for the actions of other countries.



    Because the US has enemies. Not artificial enemies. Real, honest-to-god enemies who call for our destruction, and attack US assets here and abroad. During President Reagan's reign, US barracks were attacked in Bierut, killing hundreds of soldiers. Libya supported terrorists to blow up a passenger jet over Lockerbie, killing hundreds of civilians. During the senior Bush administration, Iraq invaded a US ally, Kuwait, and repeatedly fired missiles at US aircraft afterward, in defiance of UN imposed no-fly zones. During the Clinton administration, Islamists terrorists detonated a bomb in the world trade center, killing and injuring civilians. Also during the Clinton administration, Serbia attempted to commit genocide on the Kosovars. Islamists blew up two US embassies in Africa, and attacked the USS Cole, killing and injuries dozens of US naval personnel. Iraq continued to fire at US military planes enforcing the no-fly zone. During George W. Bush's presidency, Islamists crashed 4 civilian passenger jets into the world trade center, the pentagon and the 4th attempt was thwarted by passengers. Need I go on?



    I and many Americans were appalled by the invasion of Iraq. I still believe quite vehemently that it was illegal, and wrong.



    That's BS. First, I have already explained that the Libyan operation was a NATO operation led by France, Britain and Spain, not the US, and occurred only because the Libyans in the east had already begun a bloody rebellion to which Gadaffi responded by using the Libyan airforce to drop bombs on civilian villages, and slaughter thousands. A few hundred people in Green Square does not represent the tens and hundreds of thousands Libyan rebels who had the city surrounded.



    Which bombed civilians are we talking about, the one's Gadaffi used his air force to slaughter, the ones Gadaffi used his artillary to slaughter, the ones that the rebels slaughtered on their way to Tripoli, or the handful of casualties that resulted from the French and British led NATO forces that kept Gadaffi's airforce from committing even more atrocities against his own people. If the Libyans themselves, who are now showering NATO with gratitude, want payment, they can bill NATO for it... after which NATO will send them the bill for arming them and protecting them so they could take down a murderous dictator.

    Really, your posts are so skewered by hate, misinformation or outright lies, and blind bigotry that they are completely devoid of logic.
    Last edited by DiAnna; 10-25-11 at 09:17 PM.

  5. #155
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,874
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    In fact, you were so annoyingly disingenuious that I'm going to post my entire post to you, one I took time with and took great pains to address all of your demands, and show everyone what you were so afraid of responding to. The bolded sentence is the ONLY part of my post that you quoted. What courage.
    I love it when I get a chance to like a good post twice.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  6. #156
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    10-29-17 @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,684

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    the justice is that the man who killed thousands and ruled with fear came to his end on his knees at the hands of the people he terrorised and died in agony.
    That is not justice. It is revenge and against the rules of War. He was a prisoner of war and should have been taken care of
    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post

    This video scared the public because they are not supposed to see this kind of thing, as far as they are concerned soldiers go and fight for them and are always true and just and everyone plays by the rules. Thats why when pictures of soldiers humilating and torturing POW'S or videos like this come out it scares people because they are used to seeing war though the eyes of the main stream media. War is brutal and gaddafi came to a brutal end.
    Have you been a soldier or something. It is against International Law, was not needed and nothing is gained by it. It must be an embarrassment to all decent Libyans Most on line people I have seen have been whooping it up. I don't think anyone was scared, disgusted yes, scared no. There is no reason or excuse for how he was treated, Even though not a regular army they should have been told acceptable behaviour. Some are suggesting we ourselves should take some blame because of our involvement. We should have taught them better

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    problem is that its a big bad world out there and sometimes you have to sink to levels not socially acceptable in order to get the job done or send a messgae. End of the day its easy for you to sit back and judge these people but you never had to live under the ruthless rule of a dictator and you don't know what these guys went through to get this coward.
    You suggesting the were mentally sick by that time. It was by where Gadaffis army had done most damage. However they were still acting as soldiers and should have been held back, There is a lot of truth now we will never know.
    Last edited by alexa; 10-25-11 at 09:21 PM.
    George Monboit "Neoliberalism is inherently incompatible with democracy, as people will always rebel against the austerity and fiscal tyranny it prescribes. Something has to give, and it must be the people. This is the true road to serfdom: disinventing democracy on behalf of the elite."

  7. #157
    Educator Coin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albania
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    907

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    First, those clips cannot be authenticated. Second, if you have a problem, call NATO, not the US. Third, why have you cut 99.9% of my post, pulled a partial segment of a sentence from it and refused to respond to the rest? It's annoying when people get on line demanding answers, then refuse to acknowledge the answers... because they know they cannot.

    Disappointing. Not surprising, mind you, but disappointing, completely dishonest and in very bad form.
    because your point of view of these lately wars is far away from my point of view.

    You haven't been to Iraq at first days to see the 5 km of oil tank trucks autocade escorted by humvees and apaches. You haven't seen missiles throwed by US soldier at Tigris river to simple boats like they were playing video games.
    US victory is based on army technology. In 1 on 1, US soldiers will stuck to shoot due to horrible things a war shows. It's easy to launch a missile and then to see at screen: Target destroyed. Send a soldier to see from close childrens with cutted legs and hands or simply a dead person. It is not like in movies.

    You choose to believe CNN more then RT videos because this is how you have been growed up. It' like you choose: "i believe that coz my best friend told me. Since i trust him, i trust even what he said."

    You choose to not believe Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Yemen and others when they blame USA (CIA) for conspiracy with rebels made up by them.

    It's all up to what you choose. If you choose to see a "truth" and not read a truth then this is not the way.
    Last edited by Coin; 10-25-11 at 09:27 PM.

  8. #158
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    10-29-17 @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,684

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    I was aware of the British reaction to Dresden, that was kind of my point. The public often disgagree with severe action but you have to do what you have to do to get the job done. Dresden sent a message to the rest of the German army that if you keep fighting we will make sure you have no home to go back to.
    If I remember Dresden produced no advantage at all. Here's the thing you say the public may disagree with things but then you say they are fine and they are torture and murder and against International Law. See if we don't stick to international law then why should we expect anyone else to.


    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post

    As for not agreeing with my post that is fine, after all we cant all agree on everything!
    I had only seen the post I replied to about Dresden. The other things were not sparked off by what you said.....though now I have read more they might be.

    Anyway I am falling asleep. Will look in tomorrow
    George Monboit "Neoliberalism is inherently incompatible with democracy, as people will always rebel against the austerity and fiscal tyranny it prescribes. Something has to give, and it must be the people. This is the true road to serfdom: disinventing democracy on behalf of the elite."

  9. #159
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,252

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    That is not justice. It is revenge and against the rules of War. He was a prisoner of war and should have been taken care of


    Have you been a soldier or something. It is against International Law, was not needed and nothing is gained by it. It must be an embarrassment to all decent Libyans Most on line people I have seen have been whooping it up. I don't think anyone was scared, disgusted yes, scared no. There is no reason or excuse for how he was treated, Even though not a regular army they should have been told acceptable behaviour. Some are suggesting we ourselves should take some blame because of our involvement. We should have taught them better



    You suggesting the were mentally sick by that time. It was by where Gadaffis army had done most damage. However they were still acting as soldiers and should have been held back, There is a lot of truth now we will never know.

    Yes I served in the British Army and did a tour in Basra Iraq and im well aware of international law. International wrote by the west has no jurisdiction over this group of rebel fighters and as for whooping it up I would like you to show me where? Im indifferent not happy about this death but im not about to judge their actions as I know nothing about them and know very little about what they have expierenced.
    I asked this questrion earlier and got no answer but do you also disgaree with the actions of the Italians when they got rid of mussolini?
    Last edited by Higgins86; 10-25-11 at 09:49 PM.

  10. #160
    Educator Coin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albania
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    907

    Re: Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame (GRAPHIC)

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    That is not justice. It is revenge and against the rules of War. He was a prisoner of war and should have been taken care of


    Have you been a soldier or something. It is against International Law, was not needed and nothing is gained by it. It must be an embarrassment to all decent Libyans Most on line people I have seen have been whooping it up. I don't think anyone was scared, disgusted yes, scared no. There is no reason or excuse for how he was treated, Even though not a regular army they should have been told acceptable behaviour. Some are suggesting we ourselves should take some blame because of our involvement. We should have taught them better



    You suggesting the were mentally sick by that time. It was by where Gadaffis army had done most damage. However they were still acting as soldiers and should have been held back, There is a lot of truth now we will never know.
    It's like i said before. It's human behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coin View Post
    It does not exist during a war. Sad but true.

    except Japans who let you kill yourself as a ritual of honor, none in the other part of world use trials during the wars. War rules haven't been changed since BC eras.

    This is the behavior of our race as human. have been passed more then 2 thousand of years and sodomy is never removed as a war rule. Battles of roman ages are same in manner with battles we see today. Only tools have been changed.

    I disagree with it too but this is human behavior. We are like household wild animals.
    British BRUTALITY in Iraq - YouTube Hear this british soldier. Hear it how he makes fun of brutality.
    No matter if a soldier is from USA, UK, Iraq or elsewhere. Sometimes soldiers need to be animals to survive.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •