Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 95

Thread: Thomas Sowell: Herman Cain More Black Than Barack Obama

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Thomas Sowell: Herman Cain More Black Than Barack Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Libbos always want a political race to have a racial component. Ya'll asked for it. Ya'll got it. Toyota.
    I've never seen Reg say if he considers himself Liberal or not, but he did start this topic and I do doubt he'd call himself a liberal. Actually frankly I can't think of any topics that were started by liberals about Obama's race, although I'm sure there are some.

  2. #32
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,438

    Re: Thomas Sowell: Herman Cain More Black Than Barack Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    God, who gives a ****. Wow conservatives are briefly supporting a black man. Pat yourselves on the back and move on.




    This kid is trolling, right?
    The country was made to give a ****, when Obama showed up on the scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Thomas Sowell: Herman Cain More Black Than Barack Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    I've never seen Reg say if he considers himself Liberal or not, but he did start this topic and I do doubt he'd call himself a liberal. Actually frankly I can't think of any topics that were started by liberals about Obama's race, although I'm sure there are some.
    His avatar is Marc Levin, a notorious right-wing Conservative loudmouth.

  4. #34
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,438

    Re: Thomas Sowell: Herman Cain More Black Than Barack Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    I've never seen Reg say if he considers himself Liberal or not, but he did start this topic and I do doubt he'd call himself a liberal. Actually frankly I can't think of any topics that were started by liberals about Obama's race, although I'm sure there are some.
    Denial is your friend...denial is your friend...denial is your friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #35
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,438

    Re: Thomas Sowell: Herman Cain More Black Than Barack Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    His avatar is Marc Levin, a notorious right-wing Conservative loudmouth.
    And, a genius.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #36
    Educator
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    11-28-15 @ 07:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    798

    Re: Thomas Sowell: Herman Cain More Black Than Barack Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    God, who gives a ****. Wow conservatives are briefly supporting a black man. Pat yourselves on the back and move on.




    This kid is trolling, right?
    Actually, Obama owes more to Republicans than to Democrats for his job. Before Obama, what African Americans did the Dems appoint to any important job in the federal government, but Reagan and Bush41 elevated Colin Powell to positions of power and prestige and Bush43 appointed Powell and Rice Secretaries of State, thus paving the way for an African American to be accepted as a legitimate candidate for the WH for the first time.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Thomas Sowell: Herman Cain More Black Than Barack Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Denial is your friend...denial is your friend...denial is your friend.
    I'm not denying anything, I'm sure some people both liberal and conservative have started threads about Obama's race. But I don't care, like I don't care about this. I'm not denying anything, I'm saying I don't remember, as in I don't care enough to remember.

    Read and understand what I say.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Thomas Sowell: Herman Cain More Black Than Barack Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And, a genius.
    yes, a genius at demagoguery & dishonesty. and at having a very..very whiny voice.

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Thomas Sowell: Herman Cain More Black Than Barack Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by toomuchtime_ View Post
    Actually, Obama owes more to Republicans than to Democrats for his job. Before Obama, what African Americans did the Dems appoint to any important job in the federal government, but Reagan and Bush41 elevated Colin Powell to positions of power and prestige and Bush43 appointed Powell and Rice Secretaries of State, thus paving the way for an African American to be accepted as a legitimate candidate for the WH for the first time.
    Jesus ****ing Christ are you kidding me? How about this for a theory, considering someone's race when deciding on an appointment, or who to vote for, is something NO ONE DOES. Racism, race consideration, is dead. Its a fringe feeling in society held by a tiny tiny few.

    Lets stop talking about race like everyone walking around us is either a racist OR things someone's race is an important consideration. No one thinks like that.

  10. #40
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,438

    Re: Thomas Sowell: Herman Cain More Black Than Barack Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    I'm not denying anything, I'm sure some people both liberal and conservative have started threads about Obama's race. But I don't care, like I don't care about this. I'm not denying anything, I'm saying I don't remember, as in I don't care enough to remember.

    Read and understand what I say.
    Let me say this again: The Left has made race a political issue for decades. This is their creation. Live with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •