Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 344

Thread: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street Movem

  1. #51
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,420
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Oh yeah! Things are looking good for the entertainers!



    This just gets better and better.
    You do realize that Commies and Nazis hate each other, right?

    And the anarchists wont do what either tells them to do.

    So I'm declaring it a wash!
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  2. #52
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Everyone is saying that the anarchists, communists and socialists are a very small percentage of these protests. Yet, the people with the loudest voices in these protests (the ones who created the Occupy Wall Street Journal newspaper, the professors getting their students to the streets, the speakers....) are all either socialists or communists. They have a lot more power than just regular Joe Schmo on the street who is simply angry at our government and doesn't want to destroy the system as we know it. The ones with the biggest voices are the ones who want to destory Wall Street and the banks. They want to eliminate capitalism from our country.

    And my question to the regular ole liberal and libertarian there is....Why aren't you speaking out against these anarchists, socialists and communists?
    Same reason I don't speak out against republicans and tea partiers. They have every right to have their wrong beliefs. Same reason I don't rail against the KKK...they really are not relevant to American politics as there are almost none of them in this country so it is kinda a waste of time. Why do you insist on trying to tie them into the mainstream left when they are not the same thing?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #53
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by atrasicarius View Post
    Moderator's Warning:
    Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street MovemDo not do this any more.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #54
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Why aren't you speaking out against these anarchists, socialists and communists?
    Because no1curr.

  5. #55
    Student TheGreatSandeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    10-16-11 @ 01:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    192

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What we are saying, is that they are stupid for being pissed off about that which they are pissed off.
    Corporations buying their way into politics, politicians working for money instead of for the people, these are stupid things?

  6. #56
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,356

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Same reason I don't speak out against republicans and tea partiers. They have every right to have their wrong beliefs. Same reason I don't rail against the KKK...they really are not relevant to American politics as there are almost none of them in this country so it is kinda a waste of time. Why do you insist on trying to tie them into the mainstream left when they are not the same thing?
    They are tying themselves together.

    If there is no common goal with these protests, then it's simply a mish-mash of various people who have no common goals or solutions. Therefore, they're all irrelevant and not the fabulous "coming together for one common purpose" that people are making it out to be. It's just a bunch of people screaming, hurting small businesses and not showering. Why would you be for that mess?


  7. #57
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    They are tying themselves together.

    If there is no common goal with these protests, then it's simply a mish-mash of various people who have no common goals or solutions. Therefore, they're all irrelevant and not the fabulous "coming together for one common purpose" that people are making it out to be. It's just a bunch of people screaming, hurting small businesses and not showering. Why would you be for that mess?
    No, Beck is tying them together and a few other right wing propagandists.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #58
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,356

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No, Beck is tying them together and a few other right wing propagandists.
    If the Tea Party stood side-by-side with the KKK at rallies and protests, never speaking out against them or asking them to leave or seperating themselves from them, everyone (rightly so) would link the two groups together. Agreed?


  9. #59
    Student TheGreatSandeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    10-16-11 @ 01:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    192

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    They are tying themselves together.

    If there is no common goal with these protests, then it's simply a mish-mash of various people who have no common goals or solutions. Therefore, they're all irrelevant and not the fabulous "coming together for one common purpose" that people are making it out to be. It's just a bunch of people screaming, hurting small businesses and not showering. Why would you be for that mess?
    Growing a constituent-base so that when the goal is described, it has significant backing.

    These portests are raising awareness, not bringing issues to the table. The fact that 1,700+ cities worldwide are taking part says something to me. It should to you, too.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    If the Tea Party stood side-by-side with the KKK at rallies and protests, never speaking out against them or asking them to leave or seperating themselves from them, everyone (rightly so) would link the two groups together. Agreed?
    if a bunch of skinheads showed up at an OWC event, they would have their asses kicked in a NY minute.

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •