Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 344

Thread: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street Movem

  1. #301
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by conservativeguy View Post
    Still pushing the same old lie. Guess what? It doesn't matter how many times you tell a lie, it will always be a lie.
    simply calling something a lie, doesn't make it a lie.

  2. #302
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by conservativeguy View Post
    Still pushing the same old lie. Guess what? It doesn't matter how many times you tell a lie, it will always be a lie.
    Which old lie is that? That they where there which I can document with reports and images?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #303
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ATL
    Last Seen
    07-07-12 @ 09:00 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,172

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Which old lie is that? That they where there which I can document with reports and images?
    I thinks it safe to assume you can only report what other liberals say is true since you undoubtedly never went to a TP event. I have, been to DC twice for the major rallies (combined there were over a million people at those rallies) and at least eight local TP rallies in GA. Guess what....there weren't any racist signs and there certainly weren't any racist speakers. There were plenty of African Americans protesting at all of those events and every event had at least one AA speaker, sometimes more than one.

    I am aware of a number of events around the country where libtard assholes dressed up as white supremists and tried to act like they were part of the Tea Party ... many were removed by LEO's from the rallies. There was a libtard website that even gave out instructions on how to infiltrate TP events to do the same.

    The fact that you claim the overall TP movement embraced racists is utter nonsense. I will rely on my personal experience and you can base your opinion on what other liberals wish had happened. Pathetic.
    I love the smell of burning moonbat in the morning.

  4. #304
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Someone said the Tea Party embraced racism?

  5. #305
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Someone said the Tea Party embraced racism?
    if Tea-Baggers & other Conservatives can accuse the Occupiers of embracing Communists, Socialists, & Fascists, then others can accuse the Tea-Party of embracing racists, homophobes, Islamophobes, and other bigots.

  6. #306
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Sure there were some racists in the Tea Party. Does that make the Tea Party racist? No...
    Sure there are some socialists and communists in the OWS movement.. Does that make the OWS movement a socialist and communist movement? No...


  7. #307
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,470

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Besides, Obama, you mean?

    Which one of Bush's policies caused the recession? I love asking that question.
    What did Bush do to end the recession... erm, try to end the recession? Any honest Conservative would disdain Bush.

  8. #308
    Educator Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    10-24-11 @ 01:23 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    987

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    What did Bush do to end the recession... erm, try to end the recession? Any honest Conservative would disdain Bush.
    Correct. Bush signed the Democrat budgets in 2007 and 2008 which blew up the deficits and exacerbated the problems government interference in the housing market caused.

    Republicans paid for it in 2008 when Americans bought Obama's lies about deficit reduction.

  9. #309
    Educator Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    10-24-11 @ 01:23 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    987

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    if Tea-Baggers & other Conservatives can accuse the Occupiers of embracing Communists, Socialists, & Fascists, then others can accuse the Tea-Party of embracing racists, homophobes, Islamophobes, and other bigots.
    No, because in the case of the former, Communists and Nazis acknowledge their support of OWS.

  10. #310
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    I guess it would be fruitless to ask for a source or a proof, or heck we'd probably be lucky to get an actual argument out of you, instead of the normal statements without proof, source, or argument to support them.
    What is it that you seek proof of? Are you asking if black liberation theology was favored by Marxists? Are you asking if the goal is to make one passive or willing participants in Marxist-based philosophies?

    Or are you asking something else entirely?

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •