Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 344

Thread: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street Movem

  1. #171
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    No, your first arguement was that they lost control. Your second arguement was that they were negatively affected (by false accusations).
    Same thing. The Tea Party lost control of their image and in turn, their ability to gain more support which is, in fact, being negatively affected. As to your earlier comment about the debt ceiling, the Tea Party didn't win anything - they were pissed after that and lost even more favor with the public and the Republican party.

  2. #172
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    My question wasn't "do you share their worldview?" My question was "Do they have ideas for policies that would destroy our country?" You were more than happy to say the tea party does and I know you don't share their worldview, so what's stopping you from commenting on socialists, communists, nazis and anarchists?
    I already said that I agree they have ideas that would "destroy our country" so what's your problem?

    Then you asked me why I think that and I said "because I don't share their worldview" which is my explanation for disagreements with everything. Unlike you, I don't see the world in black and white where disagreeing with someone means I have to condemn them. I disagree with Tea Partiers because I don't share their worldview and I disagree with socialists for the same reasons. How difficult is that for you to understand?

  3. #173
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    I already said that I agree they have ideas that would "destroy our country"
    So you won't stand with the Tea Party because their ideas would destroy the country, but you do stand with socialists, anarchists, nazis and communists even though their ideas will destroy the country. Can you explain your dizzying logic, please?


  4. #174
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    So you won't stand with the Tea Party because their ideas would destroy the country, but you do stand with socialists, anarchists, nazis and communists even though their ideas will destroy the country. Can you explain your dizzying logic, please?
    First, when did I say I stand with socialists, anarchists, nazis and communists?
    Second, when did I say that their ideas relative to OWS will destroy the country?

    Please don't twist my words. It's obnoxious and embarrassing for you.

    P.S. I'm stilling waiting for you to show me where I said the Tea Party wants to destroy the country.

  5. #175
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    playdrive, do you support the OWS protests?


  6. #176
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    playdrive, do you support the OWS protests?
    answer my questions. you can't misrepresent people without answering for it.

  7. #177
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    answer my questions. you can't misrepresent people without answering for it.
    I've come to realize that you probably don't even understand why socialists, communists, nazis and anarchists (we need an acronym for that so we can stop typing it all out) are protesting. Your answers are juvenile and you're talking in circles. I'm tired of trying to get anything of substance out of you, so I'm gonna go dope up and sleep. Until tomorrow! *curtsies*


  8. #178
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    I've come to realize that you probably don't even understand why socialists, communists, nazis and anarchists (we need an acronym for that so we can stop typing it all out) are protesting. Your answers are juvenile and you're talking in circles. I'm tired of trying to get anything of substance out of you, so I'm gonna go dope up and sleep. Until tomorrow! *curtsies*
    So you twist my words, make a bunch of false accusations against me and when I ask you to clarify those accusations or retract, you insult me. Juvenile indeed.

  9. #179
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,909

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Just going back to the OP, do the OWS folks want an endorsement by skinheads or communists?

  10. #180
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,961
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Wow! So we have a bunch of shit-headed Nazis come and say they support OWS and it suddenly turns into "OH NOEZ! TEH NAZIS, LIBURALS, ANARCHISTS, AND COMMUNISTS R TAKIN' OVA AMUURICA!!!!"? Seriously guys? These people don't even matter. How can it be some vast left-wing conspiracy when OWS has no leader?, much less the fact that liberal, commies, nazis, and anarchists can't even get along due to MASSIVE ideological differences?
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •