Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 344

Thread: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street Movem

  1. #141
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    Good point.....yes like you, many wanted to wrongly disparage the Tea Party.
    Where did I disparage the Tea Party Mr. Sensitive?

  2. #142
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Where did I disparage the Tea Party Mr. Sensitive?
    This is very true. It's analogous to how the original Tea Party leaders lost control after some racists showed up to their events.

  3. #143
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    Sorry, have you (or anyone) ever posted anything to support your accusations? If not, my description is spot on.
    Considering I've defended the Tea Party and others against accusations of racism in the past on this board, your accusation is laughable at best. And evidence of what? You mean the "niggar sign" and the "Kenyan" signs at Tea Party rallies. You can look those up yourself. Those people came to TP rallies and the original Tea Party founders lost control of the perception of the movement because of them even though they denounced them.

  4. #144
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    Good point.....yes like you, many wanted to wrongly disparage the Tea Party.
    Liberalism is falling to pieces and the Libbos don't know whether to fart, ****, or go blind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #145
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    No and do you know why OWS hasn't denounced them? Because no1curr 'bout them except for you.
    Not to speak, is to speak.

    I also have never heard an OWS protester denounce the anti-semitic remarks made by fellow protesters. There are videos of people spewing vile hate toward Jews and people are just standing there letting them speak. Not to speak, is to speak.


  6. #146
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    This is very true. It's analogous to how the original Tea Party leaders lost control after some racists showed up to their events.
    How is that disparaging? That's pretty close to the opposite. You pointed out that OWS could lose control if racists became associated with the movement and I pointed out that the NON-RACIST TP founders lost control after racists became associated with the movement. Learn to read.

  7. #147
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,444
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Wait I thought it was a gathering of people who are getting ready to fundamentally change American society?
    Apparently it isn't possible that its a bunch of people in this country who are dissatisfied with the current status quo, and have decided the time is now to deal with this ****.

    Polling pretty good.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  8. #148
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Considering I've defended the Tea Party and others against accusations of racism in the past on this board, your accusation is laughable at best. And evidence of what? You mean the "niggar sign" and the "Kenyan" signs at Tea Party rallies. You can look those up yourself. Those people came to TP rallies and the original Tea Party founders lost control of the perception of the movement because of them even though they denounced them.
    Is that why we got cuts in the debt deiling debate as opposed to more debt?

    No, many wanted to create the perception which you seem to be happy to further along.

  9. #149
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    How is that disparaging? That's pretty close to the opposite. You pointed out that OWS could lose control if racists became associated with the movement and I pointed out that the NON-RACIST TP founders lost control after racists became associated with the movement. Learn to read.
    It's disparaging, because it was an outright lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #150
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Not to speak, is to speak.

    I also have never heard an OWS protester denounce the anti-semitic remarks made by fellow protesters. There are videos of people spewing vile hate toward Jews and people are just standing there letting them speak. Not to speak, is to speak.
    I can't even deal with this. No1curr about them except for you, you who listens to Glenn Beck to find every piece of negative behavior that comes out of OWS. When they start standing side by side with racists, I'll take your comments seriously. Until then, nothing.

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •