Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 197

Thread: Herman Cain Leads Republican Field In Zogby Poll Has a new frontrunner emerged?

  1. #1
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Herman Cain Leads Republican Field In Zogby Poll Has a new frontrunner emerged?

    A new Zogby poll puts Herman Cain​ at the top of the Republican field, as the top choice of 28% of poll respondents. (IBOPE Zogby International says the polling sample consists of “all likely voters and of likely Republican primary voters.”)

    Several sites are reporting this


    Herman Cain Leads Republican Field In Zogby Poll - HUMAN EVENTS


    I believe this is the actual poll

    http://www.ibopezogby.com/news/2011/...rimary-voters/
    Last edited by lpast; 09-27-11 at 02:39 PM.

  2. #2
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Herman Cain Leads Republican Field In Zogby Poll Has a new frontrunner emerged?

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    A new Zogby poll puts Herman Cain​ at the top of the Republican field, as the top choice of 28% of poll respondents. (IBOPE Zogby International says the polling sample consists of “all likely voters and of likely Republican primary voters.”)

    Several sites are reporting this


    Herman Cain Leads Republican Field In Zogby Poll - HUMAN EVENTS
    pizza for all!

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  3. #3
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Anagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    6,194

    Re: Herman Cain Leads Republican Field In Zogby Poll Has a new frontrunner emerged?

    I defer to Nate Silver via twitter: "No, Zogby internet polls are not scientific and are wildly inaccurate. Should be ignored."
    There should be Instant Runoff Voting

  4. #4
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Herman Cain Leads Republican Field In Zogby Poll Has a new frontrunner emerged?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    I defer to Nate Silver via twitter: "No, Zogby internet polls are not scientific and are wildly inaccurate. Should be ignored."
    Ill take that on your word, because i dont know...I posted it because its all over the place being reported...

  5. #5
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Herman Cain Leads Republican Field In Zogby Poll Has a new frontrunner emerged?

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Ill take that on your word, because i dont know...I posted it because its all over the place being reported...
    Nate Silver is just probably one of the best pollster and, generally, is more often then not right about outcomes in elections.
    Boston: City of Champions. New England Patriots: 2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, and 2016 Boston Red Sox: 2004, 2007 and 2013 Boston Celtics: 2008 Boston Bruins: 2011 Boston University Men's Hockey: 2008



  6. #6
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Herman Cain Leads Republican Field In Zogby Poll Has a new frontrunner emerged?

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    Nate Silver is just probably one of the best pollster and, generally, is more often then not right about outcomes in elections.
    After I read anagrams post i went and researched him...hes a master statitician and makes extremely accurate predictions...

  7. #7
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Herman Cain Leads Republican Field In Zogby Poll Has a new frontrunner emerged?

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    pizza for all!
    Our local Godfather's just closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  8. #8
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Herman Cain Leads Republican Field In Zogby Poll Has a new frontrunner emerged?

    I would not read too much into this yet. Wait and watch how polling falls out over the next couple weeks, from other pollsters with other methods as well.

    Good place to watch: RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #9
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Herman Cain Leads Republican Field In Zogby Poll Has a new frontrunner emerged?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I would not read too much into this yet. Wait and watch how polling falls out over the next couple weeks, from other pollsters with other methods as well.

    Good place to watch: RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination
    I agree...I didnt post this to insinuate it was gospel...I posted it because it was being slammed all over the net and being reported by alot of sites..

    Personally in the end I dont believe cain wins the GOP primary

  10. #10
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,935

    Re: Herman Cain Leads Republican Field In Zogby Poll Has a new frontrunner emerged?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    Our local Godfather's just closed.
    Strike a blow for the small independent and fine some really great pizza made by a local owner. Screw the big chains and their 'pizza' which tastes more like the cardboard box it comes in.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •