Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 120

Thread: Chris Christie Reconsidering 2012 Run, Will Decide in Days

  1. #31
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: Chris Christie Reconsidering 2012 Run, Will Decide in Days

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    Dude that guy is so fw it plays out.at he drops 15 to 20 pounds taking a dump. He needs to drop at least 200 pounds.
    40-60 lbs to be Prez, but only 20 to be Convention keynoter.
    What he does have is more substance/credibility/candidness than anyone else running. And that can't be changed as easily as weight.
    Let's see how it plays out.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  2. #32
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:54 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,605

    Re: Chris Christie Reconsidering 2012 Run, Will Decide in Days

    Quote Originally Posted by Frolicking Dinosaurs View Post
    What does Christie have to offer that isn't already in the current GOP line-up?

    Haymaket, why the concerns about his stamina? Is he ill? Recovering from illness or injury?
    His obesity. He recently collapsed and went to the hospital. A presidential campaign is a physically and mentally grueling marathon for even the fittest person. for someone dangerously overweight and with health issues as Christie is - it has to be a concern.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Chris Christie Reconsidering 2012 Run, Will Decide in Days

    Christie is a moderate Republican. He could therefore beat Obama, but he might not be able to win the GOP nomination.

  4. #34
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Chris Christie Reconsidering 2012 Run, Will Decide in Days

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Christie is a moderate Republican. He could therefore beat Obama, but he might not be able to win the GOP nomination.
    heh...try and tell New Jerseyans hes a moderate republican...he raped public workers in New Jersey and gave tax cuts to corporations and tried to give even more tax cuts to the wealthy and couldnt get it through....hes no moderate

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Chris Christie Reconsidering 2012 Run, Will Decide in Days

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    heh...try and tell New Jerseyans hes a moderate republican...he raped public workers in New Jersey and gave tax cuts to corporations and tried to give even more tax cuts to the wealthy and couldnt get it through....hes no moderate
    he has no problem with the mosque near GZ. that makes him a moderate.

    he wants aid for hurricane victims to be passed without consideration of how it will be paid for. that makes him a moderate.

  6. #36
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Chris Christie Reconsidering 2012 Run, Will Decide in Days

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    he has no problem with the mosque near GZ. that makes him a moderate.

    he wants aid for hurricane victims to be passed without consideration of how it will be paid for. that makes him a moderate.
    If that's all it takes for a Republican to be considered a moderate, then their party (and the country) is in truly sad shape. But I guess I already knew that.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  7. #37
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Chris Christie Reconsidering 2012 Run, Will Decide in Days

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    he has no problem with the mosque near GZ. that makes him a moderate.

    he wants aid for hurricane victims to be passed without consideration of how it will be paid for. that makes him a moderate.
    Really and that makes him a moderate ???

  8. #38
    I support ██ ███
    jasonxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,405

    Re: Chris Christie Reconsidering 2012 Run, Will Decide in Days

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    His obesity. He recently collapsed and went to the hospital. A presidential campaign is a physically and mentally grueling marathon for even the fittest person. for someone dangerously overweight and with health issues as Christie is - it has to be a concern.
    All he needs to do is ride a epic chair scooter.



    The word is that Mcdonalds is lobbying for him to run. The bribe is a lifetime of Happy meals :-D. Each box comes with cool toy bat-mobile. Hard to pass up.... k, i got it out of my system :_)



  9. #39
    200M yrs of experience
    Frolicking Dinosaurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southeastern USA
    Last Seen
    05-07-12 @ 12:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Chris Christie Reconsidering 2012 Run, Will Decide in Days

    Seems to be very different POVs from the left and right on what constitutes a moderate. My opinion on why is the right includes the extreme right wingnuts in the continuum - and before you blast me for partisanship, the left also includes extreme left wingnuts in the equation which pulls their view of moderate to the left.
    I don't want to see religious bigotry in any form. It would disturb me if there was wedding between the religious fundamentalists and political right. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it. ~ Billy Graham in Parade magazine February 1, 1981.

  10. #40
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Chris Christie Reconsidering 2012 Run, Will Decide in Days

    Quote Originally Posted by Frolicking Dinosaurs View Post
    Seems to be very different POVs from the left and right on what constitutes a moderate. My opinion on why is the right includes the extreme right wingnuts in the continuum - and before you blast me for partisanship, the left also includes extreme left wingnuts in the equation which pulls their view of moderate to the left.
    Christie is no moderate when you have Ann Coulter, William Kristol, Laura Ingraham and other far righters foaming at the mouth for him to run

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •