Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 193

Thread: Breitbart: We have the guns

  1. #1
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,140

    Breitbart: We have the guns

    Andrew Breitbart to Tea Party, on Liberals: 'We Have the Guns'

    Breitbart...what a sorry excuse for a person.









    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #2
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Breitbart: We have the guns

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Andrew Breitbart to Tea Party, on Liberals: 'We Have the Guns'

    Breitbart...what a sorry excuse for a person.







    Gotta love the whole "vote the way we want or we will kill you" types of threats.

  3. #3
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Breitbart: We have the guns

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    Gotta love the whole "vote the way we want or we will kill you" types of threats.
    Isn't that ultimately what political power comes down to?



  4. #4
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Breitbart: We have the guns

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Isn't that ultimately what political power comes down to?
    Ultimately, it is what everything political comes down to, from rights to institutions (because you cannot own or maintain what you cannot defend). However, civilized societies try to use violence for the defense of society itself and not against political differences.

  5. #5
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,765

    Re: Breitbart: We have the guns

    Andrew Breitbart is not alone. Sadly we have heard much the same thing right here on this very forum. people bragging about how many guns they have, what cracker jack shots they are, how they will take out scores of leftists should the day ever arrive, and other machismo chest thumping amounting to 'make my day' bravado.

    At its core. it reveals something about the far right and their agenda that we see being played out in Wisconsin. Michigan, Ohio and - if they win in 2012 - sure to be seen in Washington DC as well as they repeal the New Deal.

    The implication from this type of machismo is clear and unmistakable - we will bend you over the table - we will take away your rights - we will lower you to the level of a second class citizen - and you dare not do anything about it because we will kill you if you do.

    A strain of fascism comes to the USA courtesy of Breitbart, the tea party, ALEC, CATO, and their sycophants and toadies in Congress.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  6. #6
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    Re: Breitbart: We have the guns

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Andrew Breitbart is not alone. Sadly we have heard much the same thing right here on this very forum. people bragging about how many guns they have, what cracker jack shots they are, how they will take out scores of leftists should the day ever arrive, and other machismo chest thumping amounting to 'make my day' bravado.

    At its core. it reveals something about the far right and their agenda that we see being played out in Wisconsin. Michigan, Ohio and - if they win in 2012 - sure to be seen in Washington DC as well as they repeal the New Deal.

    The implication from this type of machismo is clear and unmistakable - we will bend you over the table - we will take away your rights - we will lower you to the level of a second class citizen - and you dare not do anything about it because we will kill you if you do.

    A strain of fascism comes to the USA courtesy of Breitbart, the tea party, ALEC, CATO, and their sycophants and toadies in Congress.

    The brush you paint with is far too broad.... by several orders of magnitude.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  7. #7
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,765

    Re: Breitbart: We have the guns

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    The brush you paint with is far too broad.... by several orders of magnitude.
    Could you explain to me why you see it that way?
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  8. #8
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    8,351

    Re: Breitbart: We have the guns

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Andrew Breitbart is not alone. Sadly we have heard much the same thing right here on this very forum. people bragging about how many guns they have, what cracker jack shots they are, how they will take out scores of leftists should the day ever arrive, and other machismo chest thumping amounting to 'make my day' bravado.

    At its core. it reveals something about the far right and their agenda that we see being played out in Wisconsin. Michigan, Ohio and - if they win in 2012 - sure to be seen in Washington DC as well as they repeal the New Deal.

    The implication from this type of machismo is clear and unmistakable - we will bend you over the table - we will take away your rights - we will lower you to the level of a second class citizen - and you dare not do anything about it because we will kill you if you do.

    A strain of fascism comes to the USA courtesy of Breitbart, the tea party, ALEC, CATO, and their sycophants and toadies in Congress.
    This is one person saying something stupid. In a country of 300+ million will you find folks of all stripes saying all sorts of ludicrous, bad things yes. To then push that onto the far right is no more fair than if someone were to use Al Sharpton who the relatively mainstream left allows as a TV host. He is the same fellow who ranted about bloodsucking jews and white interlopers and then had people ransack a store in Harlem start it on fire and five workers mainly the Jewish owners of the store murdered. You are a political type so you know that this was not a one time rant for this guy. This Breitbart guy might be a nut but is not an anchor on Fox as Sharpton is on MSNBC.

  9. #9
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Breitbart: We have the guns

    I think Breitbart's forgetting about the townie cops.

    The deputy Sheriffs.

    The state patrols.

    The Federal authorities.

    The military.

    All the people who may be mad at the left but who have no interest in going to war with law and order.

    Heck, I bet there are a bunch of liberals and independents out there that own guns, too.

    You may have guns, pal, but the authorities have the artillery.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  10. #10
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,657

    Re: Breitbart: We have the guns

    And yet some liberal retards crow loudly about the coming 'revolution'...THATS better...

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •