Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 133

Thread: Report: Glen Rice, Sarah Palin had a one-night stand in 87

  1. #51
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Report: Glen Rice, Sarah Palin had a one-night stand in 87

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I see what you mean, look at those comments from liberals on just the first page...
    And I just noted that she is not a follower of her own philosophy. The fact that she was the pre-game warm-up is irrelevant to me, apart from her hypocrisy.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  2. #52
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 3828′ West 12126′
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: Report: Glen Rice, Sarah Palin had a one-night stand in 87

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    i thought rice confirmed it?
    I saw a clip of him on TV yesterday, saying that it didn't happen, that he didn't have any such affair with her.


    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    oh well, i'm sure ms palin will be filing suit, right?
    In this country, it is very, very difficult for a public figure to successfully bring a libel suit. As I said earlier, Mr. McGinnis is almost certainly counting on this fact.

  3. #53
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Report: Glen Rice, Sarah Palin had a one-night stand in 87

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Too bad they didn't make a tape of it.
    Why? You wanna see his balls get dribbled?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  4. #54
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Report: Glen Rice, Sarah Palin had a one-night stand in 87

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Why? You wanna see his balls get dribbled?
    Sure! I love celebrity porn.

  5. #55
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Report: Glen Rice, Sarah Palin had a one-night stand in 87

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Too bad they didn't make a tape of it.
    I could put it down as yet another thing I didn't want t see, like the Chyna sex tape.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #56
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Report: Glen Rice, Sarah Palin had a one-night stand in 87

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I could put it down as yet another thing I didn't want t see, like the Chyna sex tape.
    The Chyna sex tape was not good, on that I agree, but a young Sara Palin getting banged is a different story.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Report: Glen Rice, Sarah Palin had a one-night stand in 87

    I disagree, Tuck. From what I've seen of her in the college days, I'd actually bang her now before I would at 20.

  8. #58
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Report: Glen Rice, Sarah Palin had a one-night stand in 87

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    I disagree, Tuck. From what I've seen of her in the college days, I'd actually bang her now before I would at 20.
    ****, if I was going off of what I'd actually bang, even Chyna's back in the mix.

  9. #59
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Report: Glen Rice, Sarah Palin had a one-night stand in 87

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    I disagree, Tuck. From what I've seen of her in the college days, I'd actually bang her now before I would at 20.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #60
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Report: Glen Rice, Sarah Palin had a one-night stand in 87

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    ****, if I was going off of what I'd actually bang, even Chyna's back in the mix.
    But Chyna is hung better than you.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •