Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 640

Thread: Tea Party Crowd Yells Let Him Die

  1. #221
    Civil Libertarian
    DashingAmerican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    08-31-17 @ 05:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,357

    Re: Tea Party Crowd Yells Let Him Die

    Quote Originally Posted by Rough Rider View Post
    I'm sure you what the real truth is.
    Can you please clarify this rambling of yours?
    If you strike me down, I'll become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

  2. #222
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Tea Party Crowd Yells Let Him Die

    Quote Originally Posted by Rough Rider View Post
    I'm sure you what the real truth is.
    .....What now?

  3. #223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Tea Party Crowd Yells Let Him Die

    Quote Originally Posted by Bardo View Post
    Go on...
    Go on with what? Its expensive because the government has a system and the private schooling therefore is treated as special.


    Yeah, I pay for it too. It's free in the sense that you're not billed for your visit. You're not going to go broke or be denied service depending on which products you happen to own or not. Extravagant health care coverage is a privilege, go crazy with it. However, basic health care is a necessity and should be granted by any civilized society.
    Necessities are needs and are not the business of government. The governments business is to protect your rights and liberties. If you need something you its in your interest to buy it. I on the other hand am not interested if you get what you need and have no reason to buy it.
    Last edited by Henrin; 09-14-11 at 09:16 PM.

  4. #224
    Unnecessary Middleman Bardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    10-27-11 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    605

    Re: Tea Party Crowd Yells Let Him Die

    Quote Originally Posted by DashingAmerican View Post
    I haven't enjoyed any services provided.
    So you personally built and paid for every road you use, you personally police your neighborhood, you personally keep other nations from invading your house, you would personally put out your housefire and rescue yourself if you were trapped? Did you go to private school? Do you use a GPS? Do you watch satellite tv? Do you drink clean water? Breathe clean air?
    "It has been said that man is a rational animal. All my life I have been searching for evidence which could support this." Bertrand Russell

  5. #225
    Advisor Rough Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    11-11-11 @ 08:42 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    367

    Re: Tea Party Crowd Yells Let Him Die

    Quote Originally Posted by DashingAmerican View Post
    So in other words you have nothing. Thanks for your contribution, or lack there of.
    My guess is that in the grand scheme of things my contribution to this country is far greater than anything someone like you could even begin to understand.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants most responsible for your troubles you wouldn't sit for a month"
    Theodore Roosevelt

  6. #226
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:45 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    90,093

    Re: Tea Party Crowd Yells Let Him Die

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    He's right without the island nation dude.
    He could not be more wrong.

    Neither could you.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  7. #227
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Tea Party Crowd Yells Let Him Die

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    He could not be more wrong.

    Neither could you.
    Because you say so... right?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #228
    Civil Libertarian
    DashingAmerican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    08-31-17 @ 05:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,357

    Re: Tea Party Crowd Yells Let Him Die

    Quote Originally Posted by Bardo View Post
    So you personally built and paid for every road you use, you personally police your neighborhood, you personally keep other nations from invading your house, you would personally put out your housefire and rescue yourself if you were trapped? Did you go to private school? Do you use a GPS? Do you watch satellite tv? Do you drink clean water? Breathe clean air?
    The roads here are ****. The police have never helped me and I am a well armed individual. I'm in the Army, so, I'd say in part I keep other nations from invading. I volunteer with a volunteer fire dept. Don't use GPS. Don't have satellite. I buy bottled water and I live in the country so the trees and plants filter my air.
    If you strike me down, I'll become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

  9. #229
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:45 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    90,093

    Re: Tea Party Crowd Yells Let Him Die

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Except you would use government to force people to eat what you want and not eat what you don't in form of taxes and bans.

    As libertarians we don't try to make any of those things a reality. We let people do what they want with all that stuff. We merely promote a system to allow it happen if a need and want exists.
    wrong. I have no interest in force feeding anybody. Why is it necessary for you to create a perverted Frankenstien monster version of others beliefs in the desperate hope of elevating your own?
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  10. #230
    Civil Libertarian
    DashingAmerican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    08-31-17 @ 05:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,357

    Re: Tea Party Crowd Yells Let Him Die

    Quote Originally Posted by Rough Rider View Post
    My guess is that in the grand scheme of things my contribution to this country is far greater than anything someone like you could even begin to understand.

    hahahahahahahahaha oh please great one, tell me what you have done for this country.
    If you strike me down, I'll become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •