Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 63

Thread: Obama On Perry: “I’ll Cut Him Some Slack”

  1. #21
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,179

    Re: Obama's gift to Sasha and Malia should he be reelected.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    That is the perception that the media has built and you bought although it doesn't matter today.
    No, it's reality. Clinton was better than Bush and Obama put together. He put together a deal with Gingrich which, if nothing else, got the budget closer to balanced than at any other time in the last 30 years. Reagan didn't do it. Neither Bush did it. And Obama didn't do it. The economy was growing, which is more than you can say for Obama. He didn't get us involved in bankrupting decade-long wars because of faulty intelligence.

    Way better than Bush or Obama. Not even close. I'd even guess better than Gore and McCain put together would have been (though that's hard to say, it's just speculation).

    I know your partisanship makes it impossible for you to say anything nice about Clinton, or anything bad about Bush. That's a shame that you just swallow the GOP rhetoric so completely. You bring up Obama's record after I've already said in the past that I won't be voting for him unless the GOP candidate is completely useless. You can't see Bush's record. You can't see his utter failure, because he's a Republican. I hope the GOP at least pay you a good salary for mindlessly spitting out their empty promises.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #22
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,179

    Re: Obama's gift to Sasha and Malia should he be reelected.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    When do liberals ever learn from their mistakes? Liberals continue to choose rhetoric over results and the Obama rhetoric brainwashed a lot of people who willingly bought it without considering history and the failures of that rhetoric to generate positive results.
    Probably when you realize your mistakes and stop buying the Bush rhetoric over the Bush results. Even if you don't blame him 3 years down the road, the results stink worse than a Texas hog farm in July.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #23
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,273

    Re: Obama's gift to Sasha and Malia should he be reelected.

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    No, it's reality. Clinton was better than Bush and Obama put together. He put together a deal with Gingrich which, if nothing else, got the budget closer to balanced than at any other time in the last 30 years. Reagan didn't do it. Neither Bush did it. And Obama didn't do it. The economy was growing, which is more than you can say for Obama. He didn't get us involved in bankrupting decade-long wars because of faulty intelligence.

    Way better than Bush or Obama. Not even close. I'd even guess better than Gore and McCain put together would have been (though that's hard to say, it's just speculation).

    I know your partisanship makes it impossible for you to say anything nice about Clinton, or anything bad about Bush. That's a shame that you just swallow the GOP rhetoric so completely. You bring up Obama's record after I've already said in the past that I won't be voting for him unless the GOP candidate is completely useless. You can't see Bush's record. You can't see his utter failure, because he's a Republican. I hope the GOP at least pay you a good salary for mindlessly spitting out their empty promises.
    It doesn't matter today what you or I believe that clinton did, Clinton isn't on the ballot,the Obama record is. I didn't vote for Obama because of his resume and won't be voting for Obama this time because of his record. Comparing Clinton to Bush does nothing but divert from the Obama record. I voted for Bush because his opponent was Gore, and I voted for him again because his opponent was Kerry,

  4. #24
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,273

    Re: Obama's gift to Sasha and Malia should he be reelected.

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Probably when you realize your mistakes and stop buying the Bush rhetoric over the Bush results. Even if you don't blame him 3 years down the road, the results stink worse than a Texas hog farm in July.
    I kept hearing how dumb Bush was and how poorly he spoke so what Bush rhetoric? I prefer bea.gov, bls.gov, and the U.S. Treasury Dept. actual numbers to rhetoric. When I go to those sites I see a different picture of what was accomplished vs. what the media sold you. Those same sites show Obama to be a disaster so as badly as you want to divert to Clinton or Bush, results matter over rhetoric.

  5. #25
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,179

    Re: Obama's gift to Sasha and Malia should he be reelected.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Comparing Clinton to Bush does nothing but divert from the Obama record. I voted for Bush because his opponent was Gore, and I voted for him again because his opponent was Kerry,
    See, the funny thing is, I voted for Obama because his opponent was McCain. I think it was anyway. Looked kind of like him but didn't sound like him.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #26
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,179

    Re: Obama's gift to Sasha and Malia should he be reelected.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I kept hearing how dumb Bush was and how poorly he spoke so what Bush rhetoric? I prefer bea.gov, bls.gov, and the U.S. Treasury Dept. actual numbers to rhetoric. When I go to those sites I see a different picture of what was accomplished vs. what the media sold you. Those same sites show Obama to be a disaster so as badly as you want to divert to Clinton or Bush, results matter over rhetoric.
    I"ve already said mulitple times that I'm not voting for Obama again unless his opponent is utterly useless. How much more can I look at results? I'M NOT VOTING FOR HIM. So stop telling me that I buy his rhetoric over his results, because I'm not supporting his re-election.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  7. #27
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,273

    Re: Obama's gift to Sasha and Malia should he be reelected.

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I"ve already said mulitple times that I'm not voting for Obama again unless his opponent is utterly useless. How much more can I look at results? I'M NOT VOTING FOR HIM. So stop telling me that I buy his rhetoric over his results, because I'm not supporting his re-election.
    When I said "you" I was referring to liberals and since you are listed as a centrist that doesn't include you but it does include many here who ignore the results and use that stupid argument of causation=correlation argument.

  8. #28
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,712

    Re: Obama's gift to Sasha and Malia should he be reelected.

    Its true though. It would be a great gift to his girls to be able to say "hey kids...daddy is one of those special types that gets to keep his job for the next four years even though the majority of people think I suck at it...even those that voted for me the first time. SO, you know what THAT means...MORE vacations!" YAY!!!
    Last edited by VanceMack; 08-28-11 at 12:03 PM.

  9. #29
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,985

    Re: Obama's gift to Sasha and Malia should he be reelected.

    I think Obama's gift to America should be him losing the election
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  10. #30
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,179

    Re: Obama's gift to Sasha and Malia should he be reelected.

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    I think Obama's gift to America should be him losing the election
    Losing to who is the important thing. If he loses to Michelle Bachmann we'll have our third failure in a row. I'll really start questioning my faith in democracy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •