Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67

Thread: Kerry Spokesman stripped of Silver Star.

  1. #21
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Kerry Spokesman stripped of Silver Star.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I would only do that if I found that soldier to be lieing about his/her service record and then dare that mother****er to do something about it.

    Take your strawman somewhere else.
    Yeah...kind of a foolish reading and response to what you actually wrote...deliberately or otherwise. Or maybe his computer omitted the whole...IF HE WAS LYING to get the medal part, then... Could have been an honest mistake...I...suppose...

  2. #22
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Kerry Spokesman stripped of Silver Star.

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    This is john kerry the real one..

    ‪John Kerry Testimony: "The Last Man to Die for a Mistake" - Vietnam War Hearing Part 2 (1971)‬‏ - YouTube


    Just remember its all "HE HEARD" or "I WAS TOLD" Hanoi Jane fonda was in the room with this DIRTBAG lied about us all
    What did John Kerry say in his testimony that was wrong?


  3. #23
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,186

    Re: Kerry Spokesman stripped of Silver Star.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You have actual proof of that, or are you still harping the same tired old talking points?

    The point is: If the report that rated Kerry to receive an award for valor is false, Kerry's service in Vietnam is totally meaningless.
    Yes, going to war and serving your country is totally meaningless if you don't deserve an award.

    He went. It's not meaningless.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  4. #24
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Kerry Spokesman stripped of Silver Star.

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    What did John Kerry say in his testimony that was wrong?
    He called U.S. troops muderers. Accused them of non-existant crimes.

    This is his statement:

    "We who have come here to Washington have come here because we feel we have to be winter soldiers now. We could come back to this country; we could be quiet; we could hold our silence; we could not tell what went on in Vietnam, but we feel because of what threatens this country, the fact that the crimes threaten it, not reds, and not redcoats but the crimes which we are committing that threaten it, that we have to speak out.
    This is Steve Pitkin's admission that Winter Soldier was a ****ing joke and packed with lies. He also admits that Vietnam Veterans Against The War were a propaganda tool for the North Vietnamese.

    Like many of you, I fought in Vietnam. And like many of you, I came home to find that wearing a Class A uniform in public was an invitation to abuse. I joined Vietnam Veterans Against the War because I wanted to find other veterans I could talk to about my experiences, and because I was angry with the government for fighting a war it had no intention of winning. I had no idea that the national leadership of the VVAW was meeting with the North Vietnamese and Vietcong and repeating their talking points.

    In January of 1971, I rode to Detroit with John Kerry and Scott Camil for the "Winter Soldier Investigation." The second day I was there, Kerry and the other leaders told me they wanted me to testify. They knew I was one of the very few real combat veterans in the room. I told them I didn't have anything to say. Kerry said, "Surely you've seen some of the atrocities."

    WinterSoldier.com - Pitkin at Kerry Lied Rally
    This is Kerry's testimony at Winter Soldier.

    https://facultystaff.richmond.edu/~e...testimony.html

  5. #25
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Kerry Spokesman stripped of Silver Star.

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Yes, going to war and serving your country is totally meaningless if you don't deserve an award.

    He went. It's not meaningless.
    That piece-a-**** didn't serve his country. He served his own political agenda. A person that serves his/her country doesn't tell bald-face lies about his/her comrades in arms; like Kerry did.

    John Kerry is a ****ing disgrace to everyone whose worn the uniform since 1775.

  6. #26
    Professor
    ElCid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-11 @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,784
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Kerry Spokesman stripped of Silver Star.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    At least he was in Vietnam..... unlike his opponent... who had daddy pull strings so he avoid the war...
    and are you still stuck in this bull**** still?
    All he had to do was say that. Instead, he stood by and permitted his underlings to sign him up for stolen valor, a most egregious offense against true combat vets and the pride of America.
    NOTICE: I am not a troll, because what I write I believe, and I have no intention of derailing threads or manipulating human nature. I am not a terrorist, because I do not endorse the killing of innocent people, and I am not here to promote violence. I AM HERE ONLY TO EXPRESS MY PERSONAL OPINION AND ENJOY LIVELY DISCUSSION.

  7. #27
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Kerry Spokesman stripped of Silver Star.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    He called U.S. troops muderers. Accused them of non-existant crimes.

    This is his statement:



    This is Steve Pitkin's admission that Winter Soldier was a ****ing joke and packed with lies. He also admits that Vietnam Veterans Against The War were a propaganda tool for the North Vietnamese.



    This is Kerry's testimony at Winter Soldier.

    https://facultystaff.richmond.edu/~e...testimony.html
    Wasn't Lt. Calley convicted of murder in My Lai?


  8. #28
    pawn in the game of life
    pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 05:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,984

    Re: Kerry Spokesman stripped of Silver Star.

    .

    Am no fan of Kerry (major understatement there) but don't really see where the actions of Wade Sanders much reflect on Kerry's character.






    .


    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

  9. #29
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Kerry Spokesman stripped of Silver Star.

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Wasn't Lt. Calley convicted of murder in My Lai?
    Does William Calley represent every U.S. serviceman that served in Vietnam?

    And, yes, he was convicted of the crime he committed. Although there were extenuating circumstances involved and My Lai should have been carpet bombed vice probed with an infantry unit, nor should 1st Platoon, C 1/20 INF have even been in the field at the time, because they were physically and emotionally spent and exhibited a failure on the part of Calley's chain of command, there's no excuse for Calley's actions.

    However, that it one unfortunate incident during the war and in no way should it be used to define the service of every soldier that served in Vietnam.

  10. #30
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Kerry Spokesman stripped of Silver Star.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    .

    Am no fan of Kerry (major understatement there) but don't really see where the actions of Wade Sanders much reflect on Kerry's character.






    .
    Because they were possibly in cahoots.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •