Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Ron Paul: "We Will Default because the Debt is Unsustainable"

  1. #31
    Professor
    Baralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    MO
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,394
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ron Paul: "We Will Default because the Debt is Unsustainable"

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Most of the time the biggest nutjob ron paul...hes cracked
    Many persons like myself are sick and tired of the old status quo and the way our politicians govern us. I hear time and again persons complain about the way our two party system has failed us yet when an alternative comes along that has a different view on the way things should be done they are labeled a nut...

    Anyone that is sick of the current system should at least give something else a try. How are you to know if it would be better or worse if you refuse it give it a chance?

  2. #32
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: Ron Paul: "We Will Default because the Debt is Unsustainable"

    Quote Originally Posted by Baralis View Post
    Many persons like myself are sick and tired of the old status quo and the way our politicians govern us. I hear time and again persons complain about the way our two party system has failed us yet when an alternative comes along that has a different view on the way things should be done they are labeled a nut...

    Anyone that is sick of the current system should at least give something else a try. How are you to know if it would be better or worse if you refuse it give it a chance?
    That's the liberal response for those who don't have socialist tendencies.

  3. #33
    Educator U.S. Socialist.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    04-18-12 @ 04:55 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    913

    Re: Ron Paul: "We Will Default because the Debt is Unsustainable"

    Quote Originally Posted by Baralis View Post
    Many persons like myself are sick and tired of the old status quo and the way our politicians govern us. I hear time and again persons complain about the way our two party system has failed us yet when an alternative comes along that has a different view on the way things should be done they are labeled a nut...

    Anyone that is sick of the current system should at least give something else a try. How are you to know if it would be better or worse if you refuse it give it a chance?
    I'm all for trying something new in this country, but Ron Paul's ideas are not new. They are pretty much laissez farrie capitalism which has been proven a total failure as has capitalism in general. The answer to our problems lies not in looking to the past, but looking forward. The answer lies in socialism.

  4. #34
    I support ██ ███
    jasonxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,405

    Re: Ron Paul: "We Will Default because the Debt is Unsustainable"

    Quote Originally Posted by U.S. Socialist. View Post
    I'm all for trying something new in this country, but Ron Paul's ideas are not new. They are pretty much laissez farrie capitalism which has been proven a total failure as has capitalism in general. The answer to our problems lies not in looking to the past, but looking forward. The answer lies in socialism.
    Capitalism didn't fail, we failed capitalism by allowing it to turn into Corporatism. As much as you dismiss Paul, the idea of socialism is farther behind in the states. (I have nothing against you or socialism fyi). I don't know which candidate you're looking at that is going to give you socialism but none of them are going to do so. The best everyone can hope for is fixing an imperfect system (imperfect by people's greed). Bringing the troops home, stop nation building, stop bombing the crap out of everyone, no more foreign aid, no bail outs, no wars without a declaration from congress, state rights, etc...

    Ron Paul is the only candidate with enough principle to follow through with this since he's been on the same message since the 70's. You and Wiggen call that crazy, then who the hell is sane?


    Last edited by jasonxe; 07-23-11 at 05:07 PM.

  5. #35
    Educator U.S. Socialist.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    04-18-12 @ 04:55 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    913

    Re: Ron Paul: "We Will Default because the Debt is Unsustainable"

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonxe View Post
    Capitalism didn't fail, we failed capitalism by allowing it to turn into Corporatism. As much as you dismiss Paul, the idea of socialism is farther behind in the states. (I have nothing against you or socialism fyi). I don't know which candidate you're looking at that is going to give you socialism but none of them are going to do so. The best everyone can hope for is fixing an imperfect system (imperfect by people's greed). Bringing the troops home, stop nation building, stop bombing the crap out of everyone, no more foreign aid, no bail outs, no wars without a declaration from congress, state rights, etc...

    Ron Paul is the only candidate with enough principle to follow through with this since he's been on the same message since the 70's. You and Wiggen call that crazy, then who the hell is sane?


    Kucinich would do much the same without shredding our safety net.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •