Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 166

Thread: Chrysler UAW workers caught doping, drinking-----Again-----

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 08:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,951

    Re: Chrysler UAW workers caught doping, drinking-----Again-----

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    These "union members" were fired. And its from your video you posted...
    Followup: Chrysler fires 13 workers involved in drinking on the job, suspends two

    What makes you think that these guys wont get fired... Is it because they are "union slobs"?
    Do you honestly believe.......that no other UAW BEER AND POT JAMBOREES took place during the year span between reports?

    Do you honestly believe.....that the Union heads and heavys had no idea this was going on?..........right outside in the UAW Parking lot?

    The only ones getting fired are the ones lucky enough to have had some airtime.......protecting union slobbery......shielding union incompetence and corruption.........is the job Unions are here to do.
    ..
    .
    .

  2. #12
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Chrysler UAW workers caught doping, drinking-----Again-----

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmutha View Post
    Do you honestly believe.......that no other UAW BEER AND POT JAMBOREES took place during the year span between reports?
    Have a question?
    How is this relevant?
    Why does this matter?


    Do you honestly believe.....
    Also, stop with the ****ing periods. Its not necessary.

    that the Union heads and heavys had no idea this was going on?..........right outside in the UAW Parking lot?
    I dont know?
    Do you know?
    If they were caught they are probably going to be fired like last time...


    The only ones getting fired are the ones lucky enough to have had some airtime....
    You know this how?
    Do you go to employment lineup and keep track?
    Because normally when people get fired they dont tell media outlets and everyday people...

    ...protecting union slobbery......shielding union incompetence and corruption.........is the job Unions are here to do.
    ..
    .
    .
    You trying to make this a union issue and try to undermine all union members because of this is just pathetic and i hope you see how big of a pathetic fool you are making yourself look like.


  3. #13
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,802

    Re: Chrysler UAW workers caught doping, drinking-----Again-----

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmutha View Post
    You can infer......that my Grandchildren's Grandchildren want their money back.......and any non-union slob would have been fired on the spot.
    .
    .
    ..
    Dem Socialist beat me to the punch. Looks as if your shallow reasoning and the anecdotal justification for your jaded political position was ah, shallow.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 08:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,951

    Re: Chrysler UAW workers caught doping, drinking-----Again-----

    Apparently Fox Detroit should do all the hiring and firing for Chrysler............
    .
    .
    .
    .

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 08:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,951

    Re: Chrysler UAW workers caught doping, drinking-----Again-----

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    You know this how?
    Do you go to employment lineup and keep track?
    Because normally when people get fired they dont tell media outlets and everyday people...
    Do you honestly believe..........UAW BEER AND POT JAMBOREES only take place in Trenton?......annually?
    .
    .
    .
    .

  6. #16
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Chrysler UAW workers caught doping, drinking-----Again-----

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmutha View Post
    Do you honestly believe..........UAW BEER AND POT JAMBOREES only take place in Trenton?......annually?
    .
    .
    .
    .
    "Jamboree"? Is this supposed to be a party? Because the Tea Party Jamboree here in KC got canceled.
    But it didnt look like a "jamboree" to me. Looked like a couple guys having a beer or something and im sure they are going to be canceled. Im also sure more than just union members use drugs and alcohol. Im guessing its also a very small number do it also. But im also sure if they got caught like these men did then they will be fired as well.

    So tell me whats your point in this?


  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 08:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,951

    Re: Chrysler UAW workers caught doping, drinking-----Again-----

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    "Jamboree"? Is this supposed to be a party? Because the Tea Party Jamboree here in KC got canceled.
    But it didnt look like a "jamboree" to me. Looked like a couple guys having a beer or something and im sure they are going to be canceled. Im also sure more than just union members use drugs and alcohol. Im guessing its also a very small number do it also. But im also sure if they got caught like these men did then they will be fired as well.

    So tell me whats your point in this?
    Expert: UAW likely to appeal for fired workers filmed drinking, but Chrysler won't want to settle | MLive.com

    Expert: UAW likely to appeal for fired workers filmed drinking, but Chrysler won't want to settle

    Sleep easy knowing that "very small number" are hopefully back to work....building cars for your future children.....the UAW wouldnt have it any other way.

    Do you see the point or will a larger billboard be required?
    .
    .
    .

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 08:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,951

    Re: Chrysler UAW workers caught doping, drinking-----Again-----


  9. #19
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    03-23-13 @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Chrysler UAW workers caught doping, drinking-----Again-----

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    "Jamboree"? Is this supposed to be a party? Because the Tea Party Jamboree here in KC got canceled.
    But it didnt look like a "jamboree" to me. Looked like a couple guys having a beer or something and im sure they are going to be canceled. Im also sure more than just union members use drugs and alcohol. Im guessing its also a very small number do it also. But im also sure if they got caught like these men did then they will be fired as well.

    So tell me whats your point in this?
    -chuckles- not sure what his point is ... but I'm confused .. aren't you one of the people that condemn the entire tea party movement because of the actions of a few ?? without any proof that it was more then one or two caught on film ???

  10. #20
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Chrysler UAW workers caught doping, drinking-----Again-----

    Bottom line here boys... is that anyone, in any private or public job who, during lunch goes out and boozes it up should be identified by their co-workers and either put into a substance abuse program or outright fired. The guy in the video who drank before work and stumbles through the front door who's had a suspended drivers license since 1999? Yeah, that guy's an alcoholic and should not be part of any manufacturing of anything that goes into the public. That opens up Chrysler to major law suits.

    However the bigger issue here is, Chrysler says they have a Code of Conduct policy - yet, for some reason at this Trenton plant the people who tipped off the local Fox Channel apparently either didn't report it internally or, perhaps they did and nothing happened, or they were afraid to report it because they are fellow Union members. Therefore they felt it necessary to tip off the media who exposes these dumbasses so they get caught and fired. Why isn't this handled internally? And yes, someone somewhere in many corporations / jobs are using and abusing - however they don't all seem to congregate in some local open area to do it where camera's can expose them.

    Chrysler has to clean up their act and take care of this issue internally with their union... it's embarrassing and the optics clearly go negative where Chrysler is concerned when addicts are shown to work and abuse day after day at their own UAW local.... very embarrassing and incompetent.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •