Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Bachmann won't take Fox host's apology

  1. #1
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Bachmann won't take Fox host's apology

    I can't say I blame her, it was completely unprofessional for Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday to ask her: “Are you a flake?” He latter on his website recorded an apology. I wonder if he asked this question, because he believes if she won the nomination it would be a certain loss for the Republicans.

    Bachmann won't take Fox host's apology - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com


  2. #2
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,876

    Re: Bachmann won't take Fox host's apology

    Good for her! I wouldn't accept his apology either. When he asked: "Are you a flake?" she should have asked him: Are you a turd?
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Bachmann won't take Fox host's apology

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I can't say I blame her, it was completely unprofessional for Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday to ask her: “Are you a flake?” He latter on his website recorded an apology. I wonder if he asked this question, because he believes if she won the nomination it would be a certain loss for the Republicans.

    Bachmann won't take Fox host's apology - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com
    Girl better stop calling herself a Christian right this instant. There's all manner of things wrong with her refusal, from that perspective, not the least of which is pride being a sin.

  4. #4
    pawn in the game of life
    pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 05:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,984

    Re: Bachmann won't take Fox host's apology

    Watched it when it happened. Like Chris Wallace for the most part, but the question was rude and fell flat to the audience. Bachman responded professionally.


    In conclusion. Wallace screwed up and realized it during or soon after the show. He apologized to the audience and to Bachman. She would have no motivation to hold a grudge....and would assume won't.



    .


    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

  5. #5
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bachmann won't take Fox host's apology

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I can't say I blame her, it was completely unprofessional for Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday to ask her: “Are you a flake?” He latter on his website recorded an apology. I wonder if he asked this question, because he believes if she won the nomination it would be a certain loss for the Republicans.

    Bachmann won't take Fox host's apology - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com
    have to say......he's right. unprofessional, but right. glad he's apologized, it was the right thing to do.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Bachmann won't take Fox host's apology

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post

    I can't say I blame her, it was completely unprofessional for Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday to ask her: “Are you a flake?” He latter on his website recorded an apology. I wonder if he asked this question, because he believes if she won the nomination it would be a certain loss for the Republicans.

    Bachmann won't take Fox host's apology - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com
    Damned Librul media!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Bachmann won't take Fox host's apology

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post

    have to say......he's right. unprofessional, but right. glad he's apologized, it was the right thing to do.
    No, he's not right. Miichele Bachmann is not a flake ... she's a loon.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Bachmann won't take Fox host's apology

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    No, he's not right. Miichele Bachmann is not a flake ... she's a loon.
    It is, after all, our State Bird. However, she's an Iwegian.

  9. #9
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Bachmann won't take Fox host's apology

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    have to say......he's right. unprofessional, but right. glad he's apologized, it was the right thing to do.
    I disagree that she's a flake, she's said some crazy things, but she's serious and determined.


  10. #10
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Bachmann won't take Fox host's apology

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    It is, after all, our State Bird. However, she's an Iwegian.
    There's more Minnesotans around here than I thought.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •