Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 110

Thread: Obama Administration Passes DREAM ACT by Executive Memo

  1. #11
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Obama Administration Passes DREAM ACT by Executive Memo

    Quote Originally Posted by Temporal View Post
    If the website for the White House says nothing about it, then it didn't happen. If no official source is talking about it, it didn't happen; and when it comes to the passing of laws, especially the DREAM Act, the press would be all over it.

    I call hoax also.
    Don't turn too tight, your wheel could get caught up under your wagon.

  2. #12
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,324
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama Administration Passes DREAM ACT by Executive Memo

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I see. A conspiracy by the Right Wing press?
    Here, let me help you: Presidential Actions | The White House

    If it happened, it should be listed here. Where is it on this page?

    Also, note I said mistaken, and reporting on a WND story. None of that is a conspiracy. Don't build that straw man.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #13
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Obama Administration Passes DREAM ACT by Executive Memo

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    this actually never happened.

    sorry.
    Well, actually, it did.

    Immigration Officials Alter Deportation Tactic - WSJ.com

    The idea of this must scare the crap out of ya'll, to send you all into such a state of denial.

  4. #14
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,983

    Re: Obama Administration Passes DREAM ACT by Executive Memo

    WND is like MM for the right side of the political spectrum. I wouldn't believe this unless we had a copy of the actual executive order.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  5. #15
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,324
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama Administration Passes DREAM ACT by Executive Memo

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Well, actually, it did.

    Immigration Officials Alter Deportation Tactic - WSJ.com

    The idea of this must scare the crap out of ya'll, to send you all into such a state of denial.
    That has nothing to do with the DREAM act, and I mentioned it earlier. I am still waiting for you to show me the EO by the way.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #16
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Obama Administration Passes DREAM ACT by Executive Memo

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Here, let me help you: Presidential Actions | The White House

    If it happened, it should be listed here. Where is it on this page?

    Also, note I said mistaken, and reporting on a WND story. None of that is a conspiracy. Don't build that straw man.
    Oh, so since the WH didn't say it happened, it didn't happen? We all know they wouldn't lie about it.

  7. #17
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,324
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama Administration Passes DREAM ACT by Executive Memo

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Oh, so since the WH didn't say it happened, it didn't happen? We all know they wouldn't lie about it.
    Well, since you can't document it actually did happen, and your only source is based on a WND story, I think it is pretty safe to say that no, it did not happen. If you can show some evidence it actually did happen, I will happily accept that, but until then, you have supplied nothing.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #18
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Obama Administration Passes DREAM ACT by Executive Memo

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    That has nothing to do with the DREAM act, and I mentioned it earlier. I am still waiting for you to show me the EO by the way.
    So, Krauthammer is lieing?

  9. #19
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,324
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama Administration Passes DREAM ACT by Executive Memo

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    So, Krauthammer is lieing?
    Or mistaken, or misrepresenting something. Got a link to the document yet? If this is true, it has to exist.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #20
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Obama Administration Passes DREAM ACT by Executive Memo

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Or mistaken, or misrepresenting something. Got a link to the document yet? If this is true, it has to exist.
    Here is a Left wing site that believes it's true.

    ICE Vows More ‘Discretion’ in Deportations. Don’t Hold Your Breath - COLORLINES

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •