Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 142

Thread: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    BTW Whovian...

    Sarah Palin in Iowa for premiere of 'The Undefeated,' a new chapter in the politics of documentaries - latimes.com

    Apparently she has jury duty so the tour must stop most abruptly but she can still fly down to ohio for the premiere of a documentary about her? Good lord this woman keeps digging to get to those new lows...
    you know that's been reported all over the internet... with no verification as yet from Palin. Right?

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian
    So, if there is no conclusive evidence of her going to jury duty & she does not restart this bus tour at any point this year (I said restart instead of finish, which I think was your actual intent... let me know if I am incorrect there)... then I make a $20.00 donation to the board.
    Just to clarify. If she just makes like one campaign stop for the Republican nominee of her choice I don't consider it restarting the tour. Restarting the tour means traveling to two or three historic sights in the same process she was doing before she quit. If she doesn't start back up and if there is no conclusive evidence of her going to jury duty then I consider that a loss on your part and you make a 20$ donation in my name. As far as conclusive evidence, I consider proof of her going into a courthouse for half a day or so or any official member of the alaska state government that deals with this saying she had jury duty as good enough for evidence. I won't play a birther and require any specific form. Just seeing her at a courthouse for more then ten minutes or an official statement or a report from any official news organization (ABC, CNN, NBC, CBS) No blogs of any nature. I would also be happy to let two or three moderators of choice (I'd trust any of them to be honest of the situation) to rule who wins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian
    If, on the other hand, there is conclusive evidence of her going to jury duty & she does restart this bus tour at any point this year (again, I said restart instead of finish, which I think was your actual intent... let me know if I am incorrect there)... then you make a $20.00 donation to the board.
    Correct. If she restarts the bus tour in the same fashion that it is now where she's traveling the country to historic sites and not just one single stop for a candidate's rally or something then you win. Also any official proof of her attending jury duty and you win. I''ll donate under your name in any fashion you want (if you want a 6 month or 12 month membership or something just say so if you win)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian
    Assuming that all meets your approval, please reply so and it's agreed.

    EDIT: I assume she need only report, right? If she does so, and they excuse her...still counts, right?
    Yes, she need only report, she does not have to be selected. All of the above sounds good to me, just give me an approval of everything i said and it's on. I'll PM you this message also.

    Let the games begin.
    done........

  3. #113
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    All I need to know is that your first response towards me was accusing me of saying something I didn't say.
    Try being honest. I didn't accuse you of anything, I suggested you worry more about those in office than those not in office traveling the country in a bus. At least get THAT right.

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    Everything after that until you can at least man up and admit that it was an incredibly inept point that you were trying to make, means little to nothing to me...
    Good then stop responding and peddle your nonsense to someone who takes it seriously. Now that I know what buttons to push, you're pretty easy to manipulate. Good to know but not very challenging. Here's another tip for you to twist and be dishonest about --- when someone makes a suggestion, it's not an attack. When I decide I want to come after you, you'll know it. Your Palin love is showing...
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  4. #114
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,209

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Try being honest. I didn't accuse you of anything, I suggested you worry more about those in office than those not in office traveling the country in a bus. At least get THAT right.

    Good then stop responding and peddle your nonsense to someone who takes it seriously. Now that I know what buttons to push, you're pretty easy to manipulate. Good to know but not very challenging. Here's another tip for you to twist and be dishonest about --- when someone makes a suggestion, it's not an attack. When I decide I want to come after you, you'll know it. Your Palin love is showing...

    Your first post towards me:
    Because we all know, no one can do more than one thing at a time.
    I never suggested she couldn't do more than one thing at a time and it shows that you had no idea as to what the discussion was about and apparently you still have no idea. Now you just completely forget about this post and move on to the next one, lol. At least get that right, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska


  6. #116
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    Your first post towards me:I never suggested she couldn't do more than one thing at a time and it shows that you had no idea as to what the discussion was about and apparently you still have no idea. Now you just completely forget about this post and move on to the next one, lol. At least get that right, lol.
    I never claimed you DID suggest it.... strawman often? Another easy button to push with you apparently.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #117
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,209

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    I never claimed you DID suggest it.... strawman often? Another easy button to push with you apparently.
    Right, you just posted the reply towards me for no apparent reason. If you want to back track rather than man up to a mistake it's all well and good dude. Apology accepted. You have a good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  8. #118
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    Right, you just posted the reply towards me for no apparent reason.
    So you're now admitting you had no point? That's par for the course.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #119
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,209

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    So you're now admitting you had no point? That's par for the course.
    Yes, I was very wrong. I figured you were man enough to admit that your post towards me about no one being able to do two things at once made no sense seeing as how noone in this thread even remotely insinuated that but it's fairly obvious that that will never happen. You'd much rather just lie and act like it was never said. Are you just dishonest? Ignorant of what you said? Exactly what is it Ockham?
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  10. #120
    ****
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Rentin way too much space in your head
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    77,539

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post



    Hmm. It seems there is more evidence of mysogeny by you than of racism on the right. Just sayin chief.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •