Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 142

Thread: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

  1. #101
    Global Moderator
    May the force be with you
    Serenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,871

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    i'll happily donate $20 if this thread doesn't get to 120 pages like Sarah Palins, Paul Revere's thread has so far.

    fair dinkum ridiculous.
    Why do we fall?
    So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

  2. #102
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,042

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    Just to clarify. If she just makes like one campaign stop for the Republican nominee of her choice I don't consider it restarting the tour. Restarting the tour means traveling to two or three historic sights in the same process she was doing before she quit. If she doesn't start back up and if there is no conclusive evidence of her going to jury duty then I consider that a loss on your part and you make a 20$ donation in my name. As far as conclusive evidence, I consider proof of her going into a courthouse for half a day or so or any official member of the alaska state government that deals with this saying she had jury duty as good enough for evidence. I won't play a birther and require any specific form. Just seeing her at a courthouse for more then ten minutes or an official statement or a report from any official news organization (ABC, CNN, NBC, CBS) No blogs of any nature. I would also be happy to let two or three moderators of choice (I'd trust any of them to be honest of the situation) to rule who wins.
    Correct. If she restarts the bus tour in the same fashion that it is now where she's traveling the country to historic sites and not just one single stop for a candidate's rally or something then you win. Also any official proof of her attending jury duty and you win. I''ll donate under your name in any fashion you want (if you want a 6 month or 12 month membership or something just say so if you win)


    Yes, she need only report, she does not have to be selected. All of the above sounds good to me, just give me an approval of everything i said and it's on. I'll PM you this message also.

    Let the games begin.
    BTW Whovian...

    Sarah Palin in Iowa for premiere of 'The Undefeated,' a new chapter in the politics of documentaries - latimes.com

    Apparently she has jury duty so the tour must stop most abruptly but she can still fly down to ohio for the premiere of a documentary about her? Good lord this woman keeps digging to get to those new lows...
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  3. #103
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    How would she know when her jury duty would be over? And why does she have to announce to the world every single millisecond of her life? I thought you people wanted to hear LESS from her?
    They want MORE of her when it something they can pick apart.... less of her if it makes sense and is credible.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  4. #104
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    BTW Whovian...

    Sarah Palin in Iowa for premiere of 'The Undefeated,' a new chapter in the politics of documentaries - latimes.com

    Apparently she has jury duty so the tour must stop most abruptly but she can still fly down to ohio for the premiere of a documentary about her? Good lord this woman keeps digging to get to those new lows...
    Because we all know, no one can do more than one thing at a time.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  5. #105
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,042

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Because we all know, no one can do more than one thing at a time.
    I'm quite sure she's capable of doing more than one thing at a time. She's the one that said she needs to stop the tour indefinitely and go back to alaska for jury duty and then comes to Ohio for a film premier. I don't think it's a bad thing that she attended the premier. It's bad that she lied and said she had to be in alaska and cancelled her tour, only to come back down here for something else. Either she needs to stay up there for jury duty or she doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  6. #106
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    I'm quite sure she's capable of doing more than one thing at a time. She's the one that said she needs to stop the tour indefinitely and go back to alaska for jury duty and then comes to Ohio for a film premier. I don't think it's a bad thing that she attended the premier. It's bad that she lied and said she had to be in alaska and cancelled her tour, only to come back down here for something else. Either she needs to stay up there for jury duty or she doesn't.
    Worry more about liars who hold political office, and less about former political players riding around in a bus.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #107
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,042

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Worry more about liars who hold political office, and less about former political players riding around in a bus.
    Maybe you should take your own advice and assume that I can worry about more than one thing at a time. Also, simply posting in a thread about something doesn't mean that you spend every waking moment worried about something.

    I kind of feel sorry for you, lol. You come in here to bash me for saying something I didn't even say and when I pointed that out you act like it's my fault that you don't know what your talking about because I'm not talking about issues that are deemed important by you. If you have a problem with what I choose to talk about go whine to someone who gives a ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

  8. #108
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    Maybe you should take your own advice and assume that I can worry about more than one thing at a time.
    I would if you could ever demonstrate such a feat.

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    I kind of feel sorry for you, lol. You come in here to bash me for saying something I didn't even say and when I pointed that out you act like it's my fault that you don't know what your talking about because I'm not talking about issues that are deemed important by you. If you have a problem with what I choose to talk about go whine to someone who gives a ****.
    You think THAT was bashing? You don't know me very well do you?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #109
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Funny how this happened around the time her daughter outed the fact that she got knocked up while drunk. It also comes oddly enough just after massive rumours (so big they even came in tabloid newspapers over here) that Todd was fooling around and divorce was on the cards..... we shall see!



    Attack the kids..... You stay classy, you.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #110
    ThunderCougarFalconBird
    roughdraft274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,042

    Re: Report: Sarah Palin quits bus tour halfway through, retreats to Alaska

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    I would if you could ever demonstrate such a feat.



    You think THAT was bashing? You don't know me very well do you?
    All I need to know is that your first response towards me was accusing me of saying something I didn't say. Everything after that until you can at least man up and admit that it was an incredibly inept point that you were trying to make, means little to nothing to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    uh that is so small as to be stupid. Do you want registration? given less than 3% of criminals get their guns from private sales, its pretty much a waste of resources
    **Thirty Minutes Later**
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are confused. I never denied that many criminals get guns in private sales.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •