Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 104

Thread: Bachmann Literally Praised Government Pork In Letter To Obama Official

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Bachmann Literally Praised Government Pork In Letter To Obama Official

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    what we do know is bachmann liked that the government intervened in the hog bellies market
    we have her letter to the department of agriculture to prove it

    so she is against government intervention and the government subsidies ... unless she is for it
    What were the products used for? Unless you can prove the government bought it with out a need for it your point makes no sense

  2. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Bachmann Literally Praised Government Pork In Letter To Obama Official

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    what is pitiful is those kool aid drinkers who support and defend republican hypocrisy
    Which is different from democrat hypocrisy?

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Bachmann Literally Praised Government Pork In Letter To Obama Official

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    Furthering my argument you have no problem when Republicans are arguing for more government, but the second a Democrat tries to cut government, it's evil.

    You are the poster child for hypocrisy.

    I am not. I am saying if it was bought and used for government issue it was needed. No one has shown where the product went after purchase

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Bachmann Literally Praised Government Pork In Letter To Obama Official

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    Then show that the subsidies went to feed our soldiers and sailors and convulesing veterans in VA Hospitals. Prove that the subsidies Bachmann procured went to "defense" - a constitutional enumarate - and I'm 100% in your corner that she acquired said subsidy for the right reason as constitutioannly defined by Conservatives and Libertarians alike.
    Let the people claiming she is a hypocrite prove their point.

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Bachmann Literally Praised Government Pork In Letter To Obama Official

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    Again, prove that that's where those commodities went to...they the purchase of Minnesota pork went straight to the military and public schools. Without that prove, your arguments are invalid.
    You prove it since you say she is a hypocrite than show proof.

  6. #96
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    90,093

    Re: Bachmann Literally Praised Government Pork In Letter To Obama Official

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You prove it since you say she is a hypocrite than show proof.

    Let me guess? This is another one of those threads where poster after poster presents clear evidence of a fact, but because of your own self imposed belief system you disagree with that fact, and you keep demanding more evidence while all the time denying what has been presented.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Bachmann Literally Praised Government Pork In Letter To Obama Official

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Let me guess? This is another one of those threads where poster after poster presents clear evidence of a fact, but because of your own self imposed belief system you disagree with that fact, and you keep demanding more evidence while all the time denying what has been presented.

    Who has proven what? We just found out it goes to feed the poor. So this means the hypocrisy is much less.

    Should Bachmann sit buy while other states get this deal?

  8. #98
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bachmann Literally Praised Government Pork In Letter To Obama Official

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Who has proven what? We just found out it goes to feed the poor. So this means the hypocrisy is much less.

    Should Bachmann sit buy while other states get this deal?
    If shes principles yes.

    Because by extension whether the food goes to the poor or not... Is irrelevant, she's a hypocrite accepting money from the federal government to prop up something that wouldn't exist with out.

    And it getting propped up, to feed the poor means that she's a...

    Wait for it everyone...

    A...

    SOCIALIST

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Bachmann Literally Praised Government Pork In Letter To Obama Official

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    If shes principles yes.

    Because by extension whether the food goes to the poor or not... Is irrelevant, she's a hypocrite accepting money from the federal government to prop up something that wouldn't exist with out.

    And it getting propped up, to feed the poor means that she's a...

    Wait for it everyone...

    A...

    SOCIALIST
    Wrong you are. She is against the subsidies that are not necessary she is not against feeding the poor. the hypocrisy seems to me to be on the liberals who now are against feeding the poor.

  10. #100
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bachmann Literally Praised Government Pork In Letter To Obama Official

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Wrong you are. She is against the subsidies that are not necessary she is not against feeding the poor. the hypocrisy seems to me to be on the liberals who now are against feeding the poor.
    So you're saying she is a hypocrite then... She's against subsidies but uses them...

    Do you have any idea how almost every time you speak, you defeat your own argument...

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •