Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: Military spends more to air condition tents than NASA’s entire budget

  1. #31
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Military spends more to air condition tents than NASA’s entire budget

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    I think I shot my load with that one
    Is this how dura-foam is made?

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Military spends more to air condition tents than NASA’s entire budget

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    Is this how dura-foam is made?
    God, I hope not. I don't think I could keep up with the demand.

  3. #33
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,246

    Re: Military spends more to air condition tents than NASA’s entire budget

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    Is this more smacking of my libbo view of things?

    adpst is going to be so happy about this.
    And, you're not???

  4. #34
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Military spends more to air condition tents than NASA’s entire budget

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And, you're not???
    Yes, I am happy that you are happy because I am laughing at the fact that either you cannot understand what whovian posted or you did not see it before making your comment and now you are going to scramble trying to cover your butt, because you don't have enough manhood to admit when you are wrong.

    Let the games begin.

  5. #35
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,246

    Re: Military spends more to air condition tents than NASA’s entire budget

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    Yes, I am happy that you are happy because I am laughing at the fact that either you cannot understand what whovian posted or you did not see it before making your comment and now you are going to scramble trying to cover your butt, because you don't have enough manhood to admit when you are wrong.

    Let the games begin.
    Oh, is that it? really?

  6. #36
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,720

    Re: Military spends more to air condition tents than NASA’s entire budget

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWOlin View Post
    Military spends more to air condition tents than NASA’s entire budget | Grist

    Hmmm I recall having a discussion in the chat with a few people about the military's wasteful spending and here is just some more proof of it.
    If this is for our soldiers, then I am cool with it.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  7. #37
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Military spends more to air condition tents than NASA’s entire budget

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    So, how is it cheaper to get alternative fuels into Afghanistan?
    Easy. Drop a solar panel via aircraft, hook it to batteries and bam, you're done. You know, after getting wiped across the table so much, you'd think you learn not to make ridiculous statements like that.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  8. #38
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Military spends more to air condition tents than NASA’s entire budget

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    your response doesn't even make sense.
    Most of his posts don't. Apdst's par for his course.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  9. #39
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Military spends more to air condition tents than NASA’s entire budget

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWOlin View Post
    Military spends more to air condition tents than NASA’s entire budget | Grist

    Hmmm I recall having a discussion in the chat with a few people about the military's wasteful spending and here is just some more proof of it.
    Bitch, bitch, bitch.

    And Libearls give me hell for pointing out Obama's failures.

    I don't see it as wasteful spending when it makes it possible for our young people to get a good nights sleep before they put their asses on the line following orders.

    Having lived in the damn desert for over 20 years I can tell you that trying to sleep without AC SUCKS BIG TIME. I have done it when power was out.

    They might want to change the Temp a few degrees but get the hell off their backs or sign up yourself.

  10. #40
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Military spends more to air condition tents than NASA’s entire budget

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    If this is for our soldiers, then I am cool with it.
    They're not cool without it...
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •