Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 433

Thread: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

  1. #281
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Whereas conservatives think that they should make money off peoples charitable intent. It sure appears they think why should they give anything to charity if they don't get iced tea in return.
    Thats BS when it is proven conservatives give more to charity than liberals

  2. #282
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So you rant is just more Hate Rush
    Actually, guy hates violations of flag code.

  3. #283
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Actually, guy hates violations of flag code.
    I actually listen to Rush whenever I get the chance. He's entertaining.

  4. #284
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    I actually listen to Rush whenever I get the chance. He's entertaining.
    Meh, the only talk radio I really listen to is sports radio. I get bored too easily.

  5. #285
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Meh, the only talk radio I really listen to is sports radio. I get bored too easily.
    I can't listen to much talk radio either. I mostly listen to hard news. But Rush is different from the other talk radio hosts. He is a great entertainer, up there with Bob Hope. His political views aside, he gives a great vocal performance and has excellent comedic timing. If he says outrageous and offensive stuff, so does every other shock jock out there. But the difference between all the others and Rush is that Rush has truly honed his craft.
    Last edited by Guy Incognito; 06-28-11 at 12:54 AM.

  6. #286
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    I can't listen to much talk radio either. I mostly listen to hard news. But Rush is different from the other talk radio hosts. He is a great entertainer, up there with Bob Hope. His political views aside, he gives a great vocal performance and has excellent comedic timing. If he says outrageous and offensive stuff, so does every other shock jock out there. But the difference between all the others and Rush is that Rush has truly honed his craft.
    I guess I just don't have the same opinion of his comic skills. I felt that he was mildly entertaining with an occasional humorous comment tossed in here and there.

    But, regardless of my own personal tastes, he's definitely a great entertainer. He couldn't have had the amount of ratings he has for as long as he has had them without being such.

  7. #287
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Actually, guy hates violations of flag code.
    So then he hates Filipinos that burned flags when Obama went there to campaign a few weeks ago.

    It is okay to burn a flag but wrong what Rush is doing? Seems wrong to me

  8. #288
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I guess I just don't have the same opinion of his comic skills. I felt that he was mildly entertaining with an occasional humorous comment tossed in here and there.

    But, regardless of my own personal tastes, he's definitely a great entertainer. He couldn't have had the amount of ratings he has for as long as he has had them without being such.
    He also speaks the truth most of the time

  9. #289
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So then he hates Filipinos that burned flags when Obama went there to campaign a few weeks ago.
    You're damn right I do.

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It is okay to burn a flag but wrong what Rush is doing? Seems wrong to me
    Burning a flag is only acceptable when a worn-out flag is destroyed with honor in accordance with Title 4 USC Chapter 1 8(k).

    Burning a flag in protest is never acceptable. Using a flag for advertising purposes in also never acceptable.

  10. #290
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,474

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Thats BS when it is proven conservatives give more to charity than liberals
    Giving to charity isn't just a matter of financial donations, nor would I consider all the neocons filing into their ultraconservative, mega churches and dropping coins in the collection basket so they can send a bunch of naive, sheltered kids to the annual Pro Life March on DC "charity."

Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •