Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 433

Thread: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

  1. #241
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Yet you are a huge fan of someone who constantly spews hate for the left. Why does that get a pass from you?

    Also, if Mike Moore sold some tea the same way that Rush is doing, I can guarantee you would not place an order.
    Stating facts where they lie and deceive is not hate,

  2. #242
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Didn't we do this joke on like the first page?
    That type of hate speech against recovering drug users is not funny

  3. #243
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    It not just ice tea. If you don't buy it, you hate the troops!
    Don't care if you buy it. The hate we have seen here from the left tells much.

  4. #244
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,359

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    By the way I give to Blinded Veterans Association,Vietnam Veterans Memorial Fund ( This is the mobile Vietnam memorial mobile wall) Paralyzed Veterans of America,Wounded Warrior project
    I bet you are in Rolling Thunder and you know my friend Chris (recovering from hip replacement, drives a red car). I was at UF recently, preparing my proposal. Say hello and show him the tavern pics page, ay?

    FWIW, I think Rolling Thunder is really great, especially that piece of legislation they helped push through. I think Rush is ok sometimes, but this product is lame in more than one way.

    Here's my favorite Rolling Thunder thing:

    Bring Them Home Alive Act of 2000

    Senator Campbell sponsored and co-authored with Rolling Thunder, Inc. the Bring Them Home Alive Act of 2000. The Act provides for the granting of refugee status in the United States to nationals of certain foreign countries in which American Vietnam War POW/MIAs or American Korean War POW/MIAs may be present, if those nationals assist in returning POW/MIAs alive.
    http://www.rollingthunder1.com/about.html
    Last edited by ecofarm; 06-21-11 at 02:32 AM.

  5. #245
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I bet you are in Rolling Thunder and you know my friend Chris (recovering from hip replacement, drives a red car). I was at UF recently, preparing my proposal. Say hello and show him the tavern pics page, ay?

    FWIW, I think Rolling Thunder is really great, especially that piece of legislation they helped push through. I think Rush is ok sometimes, but this product is lame in more than one way.

    Here's my favorite Rolling Thunder thing:


    Rolling Thunder - National Organization Headquarters
    I do not belong to any club as a truck driver I do not have the time for a club.

    The tea is very good it is not meant as a political thing as much as a business adventure. We need more people to start business if our economy is to recover.

  6. #246
    Educator DemonMyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Seattle WA.
    Last Seen
    02-11-13 @ 12:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    727

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Got a tea shipment but I ordered raspberry and received 12 pack of diet and 12 pack of diet. Called the company they said keep the tea received and they would send what I ordered,

    My wife hates diet drinks. This diet tea does not taste like diet it is good. My wife was mad about the mistake but is impressed by how good the tea is.
    See?? If it weren't for the drugs.. That mistake might not have happened.. It doesn't take much brain power to fill a pick order.. But when your stoned?? Who knows what your going to get.. Well.. You do.. Diet tea is what you get..

    Just saying.. lol

  7. #247
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,811

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I showed they screwed up my order but the tea is great. Your hate would never let you admit Rush could do anything right
    Rush got the facts screwed up...... as always.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  8. #248
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    A picture of the United States Flag is governed by the flag code. The flag on the label isn't a United States Flag. It doesn't have 50 stars.
    Even granting you this argument, is a bad faith argument. Frankly when it comes use of the flag in advertising, it is ignoble to play the lawyer.

    Moreover, your argument is incorrect. Reread the flag code. It applies even to parts of a flag. If it's meant to look like a flag, then it's a flag.

    I remember in another thread, I was discussing an American Legion outdoor flag-mural, that had no stars whatever. I tried to argue that this wasn't a flag for flag code purposes, but I believe it was Tucker Case who rightly pointed out that even this is a technical violation due to its containing parts of the image of a flag in a place where it can be rained on and otherwise exposed to the elements.

    Using the flag or parts of the flag in a patriotic outdoor mural is a technical violation. Using the flag or parts of the flag as an advertisement is dowright scummy.

  9. #249
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    More hate speech from the left
    LOL...."hate speech"? Hardly. Just calling a spade a spade.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #250
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,453
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Rush Limbaugh launches his own brand of (patriotic) iced tea

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Stating facts where they lie and deceive is not hate,
    You can it fact, I can it bull****. See what I'm saying?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •