Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66

Thread: Two gay men forced to leave a government recreational facility in Hazard, KY

  1. #1
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    40,003

    Two gay men forced to leave a government recreational facility in Hazard, KY

    Hazard, KY -- Kentucky Equality Federation today condemned The Pavilion for ejecting two gay males from their facility. A maintenance technician told the couple and the group present "we own this place and can tell you to leave if we want to."
    No, asshole. You DON'T own this place. The taxpayers of Hazard, Kentucky, which include the 2 gay men, do.

    What makes this worse is that the man said he could tell them to leave because it says so in the Bible. Really? Can somebody show me where in the Bible it says that gay people are to be kicked out of government-run swimming pools? Oh, wait. I found the passage.

    Quote Originally Posted by II Ignoramus, verse 666
    Ye shall not tolerate fairies nor other vermin in Ye Olde Swimming Hole.
    Hey, Lookee here. I can make up crap and claim it's from the Bible too. Pat Robertson would be very proud of me.

    On a more serious note, this man should be given his pink slip immediately.

    Article is here.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  2. #2
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Two gay men forced to leave a government recreational facility in Hazard, KY

    These two needed to be removed because they were being overly affectionate and rules are now going up that will cover anyone that engages in such behaviour. Gay or Straight, and that's as it should be.

  3. #3
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,525

    Re: Two gay men forced to leave a government recreational facility in Hazard, KY

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    These two needed to be removed because they were being overly affectionate and rules are now going up that will cover anyone that engages in such behaviour. Gay or Straight, and that's as it should be.
    .... where is this in the article?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Two gay men forced to leave a government recreational facility in Hazard, KY

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    .... where is this in the article?
    Thats just what the gay does to a man, be careful you don't catch it, like say from a public pool!

  5. #5
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    01-19-18 @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    45,455

    Re: Two gay men forced to leave a government recreational facility in Hazard, KY

    Wow if the article is accurate thats pathetic and I hope those people are fired. obnoxious, selfish, arrogant, ignorant assholes are everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  6. #6
    Guru
    LuckyDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Last Seen
    05-13-13 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Two gay men forced to leave a government recreational facility in Hazard, KY

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    No, asshole. You DON'T own this place. The taxpayers of Hazard, Kentucky, which include the 2 gay men, do.

    What makes this worse is that the man said he could tell them to leave because it says so in the Bible. Really? Can somebody show me where in the Bible it says that gay people are to be kicked out of government-run swimming pools? Oh, wait. I found the passage.



    Hey, Lookee here. I can make up crap and claim it's from the Bible too. Pat Robertson would be very proud of me.

    On a more serious note, this man should be given his pink slip immediately.

    Article is here.
    It wasn't a man. The Pavillion employees involved are both women, as is the Mayor who disciplned them.

  7. #7
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    01-18-18 @ 11:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,203

    Re: Two gay men forced to leave a government recreational facility in Hazard, KY

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    These two needed to be removed because they were being overly affectionate and rules are now going up that will cover anyone that engages in such behaviour. Gay or Straight, and that's as it should be.
    This is the lie that bigots always use in these types of situations. Reminds me of the two gay men that were kicked out of a public square in SLC, Utah for holding hands.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #8
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    01-19-18 @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    45,455

    Re: Two gay men forced to leave a government recreational facility in Hazard, KY

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDan View Post
    It wasn't a man. The Pavillion employees involved are both women, as is the Mayor who disciplned them.
    Article please.

    And anything short of their termination is insulting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  9. #9
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    01-19-18 @ 08:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    45,455

    Re: Two gay men forced to leave a government recreational facility in Hazard, KY

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    This is the lie that bigots always use in these types of situations. Reminds me of the two gay men that were kicked out of a public square in SLC, Utah for holding hands.
    exactly I dont "WANT" to see fat people at the beach in a thong, or two ugly people kissing but I have NO right what so ever to make them leave or stop under normal circumstances.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  10. #10
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Two gay men forced to leave a government recreational facility in Hazard, KY

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    exactly I dont "WANT" to see fat people at the beach in a thong, or two ugly people kissing but I have NO right what so ever to make them leave or stop under normal circumstances.
    which is also a travesty (kidding...sort of)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •