Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 67

Thread: Dope-Smoking, Menstruating Monkey Study Got $3.6 Million in Tax Dollars

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Dope-Smoking, Menstruating Monkey Study Got $3.6 Million in Tax Dollars

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    All my posts, a facepalm...
    corrected....

  2. #42
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,709

    Re: Dope-Smoking, Menstruating Monkey Study Got $3.6 Million in Tax Dollars

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    corrected....
    So, you disagree that this research could be useful in treating/preventing/tracking human drug abuse?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Dope-Smoking, Menstruating Monkey Study Got $3.6 Million in Tax Dollars

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    corrected....
    Are you frustrated because youd love to dish hate on government research and waste but can't because all the hackery has already been blown out of the water?

  4. #44
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:29 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,335
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Dope-Smoking, Menstruating Monkey Study Got $3.6 Million in Tax Dollars

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    It's not the government's job to find ways to bring down government costs and increase the welfare of the people? Are you serious?

    This is what you get when you only read news from conservative new sources. It's rots your brain.
    You are a Libertarian?

    That is right... it is not government's job to do this.

    If so, you don't give much of a care who uses drugs and what drugs they use. You also realize it's the private sector's job to profit from their misery when they become addicts. It is not government's job to be studying the habits of drug addicts. It is their job of making sure they don't harm anyone else, protecting civilized society from those that become criminals due to their addiction... policing.

    As for reading only from conservative sources... most of my posts quote the rags of journ-O-lists... for the exact reason you portrayed. You cite a source that is right leaning the ape **** starts flying.

    You are a Libertarian? I think not, for your mind seems a wee bit too narrow. Why not try the book linked in my signature line and get back to me later.

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 06-10-11 at 02:12 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Dope-Smoking, Menstruating Monkey Study Got $3.6 Million in Tax Dollars

    You are a Libertarian? I think not, for your mind seems a wee bit too narrow. Why not try the book linked in my signature line and get back to me later.

  6. #46
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Dope-Smoking, Menstruating Monkey Study Got $3.6 Million in Tax Dollars

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    corrected....
    Moderator's Warning:
    Dope-Smoking, Menstruating Monkey Study Got .6 Million in Tax DollarsDon't do this
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #47
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:29 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,335
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Dope-Smoking, Menstruating Monkey Study Got $3.6 Million in Tax Dollars

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    You should try it too?

    My mind is open. I was once a Commi Lib... now cured, I seek to assist others escape from the philosophy of the ridiculous.

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Dope-Smoking, Menstruating Monkey Study Got $3.6 Million in Tax Dollars

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    My mind is open. I was once a Commi Lib... now cured, I seek to assist others escape from the philosophy of the ridiculous.
    Open in one direction?

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Dope-Smoking, Menstruating Monkey Study Got $3.6 Million in Tax Dollars

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Are you frustrated because youd love to dish hate on government research and waste but can't because all the hackery has already been blown out of the water?
    I disagree with funding this particular research, and I already stated why. No hackery, except from you.

  10. #50
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:29 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,335
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Dope-Smoking, Menstruating Monkey Study Got $3.6 Million in Tax Dollars

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Open in one direction?
    No... I was once an Obama styled Socialist. It took years to convert to Conservatism; travel, reading and real-life experiences. I've lived in numerous socialist countries, and a couple post-Commi. There is nothing that has made me change my mind back. In fact, any sober Leftist, those not caught in the Dope Smoking, Menstruating Monkey Study, should have had serious and deep inner discussions about how their ideology, their Ponzi Schemes, their redistribution of wealth, the core "values" of the Dem Party has ruined this nation in a mere half century or so.

    I went through that soul searching, and there are a couple issues I still soul search; more the debate between the Conservative and Libertarian point of view... I had an open mind... and have an open mind... if I didn't I'd still be a Commi Lib.

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 06-10-11 at 02:37 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •