Kinda looks like you're saying that a person that was making a subsistence wage in the early eighties and is doing the same now, is benefiting the most? At today’s subsistence wage?quote TurtleDude
those who benefit the most are those who have full citizenship and pay no federal income taxes.
I’m OK with poverty level wages earners paying the same % of their income in taxes that the top 1% pay.they need to pay more if taxes have to be raised.
when 95% of the country pay less taxes than the other 5% the problem is not what the five percent pay but what the rest do.
When they are the only ones that have benefited for the last forty years… sure they should cough up with the dough.
When were talking about earnings, me and almost every statistician in the country(not in some winger think tank) are operating under the same delusion.you also labor under the delusion that those who are at the top "benefitted the most" from government.
we have always had people who prospered but its our poor who have improved their lots the most with the advent of welfare socialism and the only reason why they don't pay their fair share is because they have the same voting rights as those who have taxation and representation
Yep, we should never have let them scoundrels pass the Fifteenth Amendment.