Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 491

Thread: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

  1. #441
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:42 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    90,076

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Show proof. Your baseless and useless opinion means nothing
    Actually, as it applies to your posts and the allegations made within them, they prove a great deal.

    What is it about the simple statement - THERE IS NOTHING TO PROVE BECAUSE YOUR LINK NEVER SUPPORTS YOUR CLAIM - that you simply do not comprehend.

    When I debated for two years in college, anyone attempting to do what you are doing would have been laughed out of the room and then removed from the team. You repeatedly make allegations and then either fail to support your allegations with any proof or you offer links which themselves fail to support the claim you make.

    You really demonstrate a rather poor knowledge of how true debate works and an every shabbier knowledge of how to support your claims with actual evidence. You seem to feel that if you use as few words as is humanly possible, your critics will have less to rip into and that amounts to what passes for your strategy.

    But by all means, step up to the plate and tell us exactly what in the link supports your claim?

    The liberals and gays have taken over the schools through teachers unions and the GLSEN
    What specifically in that link provides factual evidence to support this allegation?
    Last edited by haymarket; 06-22-11 at 02:18 PM.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  2. #442
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    the protesters were costumed and silent
    show us whatever evidence you have to substantiate your revised assertion that the protesters were there in support of the unions
    Then tell me why where there

  3. #443
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Actually, as it applies to your posts and the allegations made within them, they prove a great deal.

    What is it about the simple statement - THERE IS NOTHING TO PROVE BECAUSE YOUR LINK NEVER SUPPORTS YOUR CLAIM - that you simply do not comprehend.

    When I debated for two years in college, anyone attempting to do what you are doing would have been laughed out of the room and then removed from the team. You repeatedly make allegations and then either fail to support your allegations with any proof or you offer links which themselves fail to support the claim you make.

    You really demonstrate a rather poor knowledge of how true debate works and an every shabbier knowledge of how to support your claims with actual evidence. You seem to feel that if you use as few words as is humanly possible, your critics will have less to rip into and that amounts to what passes for your strategy.

    But by all means, step up to the plate and tell us exactly what in the link supports your claim?



    What specifically in that link provides factual evidence to support this allegation?
    This is not college. Show proof where the site is wrong

  4. #444
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:42 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    90,076

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    This is not college. Show proof where the site is wrong
    If you would be good enough to tell us what exactly on that site YOU believe supports YOUR claim that YOU wrote as follows

    The liberals and gays have taken over the schools through teachers unions and the GLSEN
    As I have told you several times now, I have found NOTHING on that site which supports you claim in any way shape or form. If you see it otherwise, just tell me what exactly on that site you believe supports your claim and I will respond to it.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  5. #445
    Professor
    Layla_Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Seen
    05-31-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,440
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    If you would be good enough to tell us what exactly on that site YOU believe supports YOUR claim that YOU wrote as follows



    As I have told you several times now, I have found NOTHING on that site which supports you claim in any way shape or form. If you see it otherwise, just tell me what exactly on that site you believe supports your claim and I will respond to it.
    You are wasting your time. There is no proof and pt will never admit that.
    ~Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
    ~I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.
    ~If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
    George Carlin

  6. #446
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,253

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Then tell me why where there
    What does this gibberish mean? Why should we do your research?
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  7. #447
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,173

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Then tell me why where there
    ask them
    in the meantime, you have jumped to a conclusion without any legitimate basis
    that undermines your credibility
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  8. #448
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    If you would be good enough to tell us what exactly on that site YOU believe supports YOUR claim that YOU wrote as follows



    As I have told you several times now, I have found NOTHING on that site which supports you claim in any way shape or form. If you see it otherwise, just tell me what exactly on that site you believe supports your claim and I will respond to it.
    You have found nothing not surprised.

  9. #449
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by Layla_Z View Post
    You are wasting your time. There is no proof and pt will never admit that.
    Obama appoints the man that started GLSEN and was part of the boston fisting conference and you see nothing?

    You must have those liberal rose colored glasses on

  10. #450
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    What does this gibberish mean? Why should we do your research?
    Sorry

    Why were they there then?

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •