Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 491

Thread: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

  1. #321
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    In my opinion they did ruin it for special olympics. Shows scumbags the liberals and democrat party are
    Well people at the event would like to beg to differ.


  2. #322
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 08:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,490

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    They are part of a school. The school has a union so yes they are influenced by the unions and the liberal professors that belong to the union.

    Lets see you are at an event and me and my friends come stand in front of you so you can not see. Is that disrespectful?
    let me make sure i understand you....the kids go to school, the teachers of that school are unionized, ergo, the students are unionized.....weak logic, verrrrrrry weak.

  3. #323
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    let me make sure i understand you....the kids go to school, the teachers of that school are unionized, ergo, the students are unionized.....weak logic, verrrrrrry weak.
    Wait you just gave a great example of a strawman argument! Thanks!

    ---Now kids this is how you are no supposed to debate.--


  4. #324
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:20 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,728

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    let me make sure i understand you....the kids go to school, the teachers of that school are unionized, ergo, the students are unionized.....weak logic, verrrrrrry weak.
    the kids have TV sets.... people watch pornography on TV ... the kids must be watching pornography.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  5. #325
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    Farging iceholes... cork sucking bastidges!
    You don't see Johnny Dangerously quotes very often! Way to kill the English language Baroni. LOL!
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  6. #326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    In your mind? Tell us who is it about? And who are the three THEYS in your post?

    Why are you afraid to come out and say what you believe?
    You are being stupid now as I said who is in the OP

  7. #327
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Lets go over your bat**** crazy article shall we.

    "Jesus is banned, but Allah is okay."
    --No, no religion is banned per say you just cant be forced to pray. You can pray on your own time and what not.
    "Teachings about labor unions"
    --Oh my god we are learning about labor unions!! Whats wrong about learning about labor unions? They do have a huge party in American history...
    "and a 150 year old unproven theory is taught as fact"
    --When i was in biology and had to learn about the dreadful awful "evolution" i was told that "hey i teach evolution because its the closest thing we have to factual interpretation on how species arrived here."
    "children are taught to sing praises about "Barack Hussein Obama, Mmm mmm mmm."
    --This was one dumb ass teachers fault...
    "they are trying to remove GOD from the Pledge of Allegiance."
    --Who is "they". The article says "they" as if its schools. Its actually some democrat and liberal organizations trying to be politically correct and remove the word GOD, even tho "Under GOD" wasnt added to the pledge until way after the pledge was already made. But in my book i dont think you should have to say the pledge of allegence to some flag at school i think thats just dumb and uber nationalistic.

    This whole article is awful, its pretty much saying sense we are being taught about the hard fact that people are gay, and that we are learning about labor unions in school this is proof that we are being indoctrinated to the liberal evil agenda.




    cool.
    The article is factual, the liberal agenda is being forced on our children

  8. #328
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Well people at the event would like to beg to differ.
    I don't care the video shows what scumbags these people were

  9. #329
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    let me make sure i understand you....the kids go to school, the teachers of that school are unionized, ergo, the students are unionized.....weak logic, verrrrrrry weak.
    I am talking about the influence the teachers have on students

  10. #330
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,620

    Re: Wisconsin Unions Disrupt Special Olympics Ceremony

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Good. ptif219 falls into category #1. It was about Walker... not about the Special Olympics.
    And several others here comfortably reside in cat # 2.

Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •