Page 94 of 123 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 1225

Thread: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

  1. #931
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No. She merely said wrong inaccurate ****.
    That's not the issue here really. It's the fact she kept up the same argument after pointing to a document that refuted her.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  2. #932
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    I haven't seen any corroboration of that.
    She came from the Museum and said this so if it is misinformation as you claim it must be what she was told on the museum tour

  3. #933
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliticalMama View Post
    Yes, it is. People want to run and don't run everyday.



    No it's irrelevant because the thread is about Sarah Palin and not everyone else.
    I will remember that the next time a liberal brings up Bush on an Obama thread

  4. #934
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliticalMama View Post
    Sarah Palin would love to be president but she has no chance.
    She is having to much fun making the liberal media look like fools

  5. #935
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Why does it matter where the misinformation came from? It could have came from elementary school, from a documentary, etc. That doesn't matter. You're simply trying to attribute her erroneous comment to somebody else and say she isn't responsible for it, and it came out of her mouth. We have the video. She's a human, she made a mistake... Why can't you simply admit that she said something that was incorrect and move on? LOL
    She had just done the museum tour. So if the information is wrong one could assume that is what the museum said. So stop blaming Palin

  6. #936
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    yes, she does, and she knows how to cash in on it, too.
    That makes her smart not stupid as some liberals claim. It is the liberal media that keeps her in the news when she is not making news

  7. #937
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,277

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliticalMama View Post
    I am not in denial. I stand by my statements continue to disagree!



    I don't see the majority of American's voting for an unqualified woman.


    I think it's obvious she is going to run. LOL
    And what are all of the qualifications necessary.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  8. #938
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post

    She came from the Museum and said this so if it is misinformation as you claim it must be what she was told on the museum tour
    Then prove it. Prove a museum is as dumb as Sarah Palin and like Palin, doesn't know history.

    But at least we're finally making some progress here ... at least you're finally beginning to comprehend what she said is wrong. But being the Palin cultist you are, you can't allow her to take responibility for her error.

  9. #939
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post

    She had just done the museum tour. So if the information is wrong one could assume that is what the museum said. So stop blaming Palin
    Nope, one cannot assume the museum tour does not know the history it teaches. Now you're making **** up to protect her image of being a dolt.

    How sad.

  10. #940
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Then prove it. Prove a museum is as dumb as Sarah Palin and like Palin, doesn't know history.

    .

    I wonder if Palin had gone to the creation museum she would have walked out saying that we all evolved from apes?

Page 94 of 123 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •