Page 84 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 1225

Thread: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

  1. #831
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Nope, I made no justifications based on a political party ... I didn't even mention a politcal party.


    You justify Obama and Biden and condemn Palin I would say that show who you support and who you hate.

  2. #832
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post

    I made no claim. I asked was it her thought or did she hear it in the museum tour. You claim to know the answer so prove it
    Well those are her words, so she owns them. She certainly had ample opportunity to say that's what she learned on that tour, but she didn't. Instead, she insisted she was right.

  3. #833
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post

    You justify Obama and Biden and condemn Palin I would say that show who you support and who you hate.
    Not because of political party. Perhaps if you re-read my post again, you would understand why I reached the conclusion I came to?

  4. #834
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    I am not a liberal and you seem to speak like most liberals do
    Ah, so you are just making an uneducated guess that I'm a liberal based not on my political views, but instead on the fact that I speak in an educated fashion and prove you wrong.

    One does not need to be a liberal to speak in an edicated fashion and prove you wrong. Fankly, I'm surprised you have such a low esteem for conservatives that you think they wouldn't be able to do these things.

  5. #835
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,567

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Ah, so you are just making an uneducated guess that I'm a liberal based not on my political views, but instead on the fact that I speak in an educated fashion and prove you wrong.

    One does not need to be a liberal to speak in an edicated fashion and prove you wrong. Fankly, I'm surprised you have such a low esteem for conservatives that you think they wouldn't be able to do these things.
    I'm never cease to be amazed at the incredible indictment of some type of barbarism that's assigned to a person being liberal...or conservative. Everybody who is a liberal is going straight to Socialist/Communist Hell. All who is conservative is going to Fundamentalist/Hypocrite Hell.

    However...Independents are going to the nearest pub and drink a pint and let the Liberals and Conservatives fight it out.

  6. #836
    Professor
    ElCid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-11 @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,784
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Sara, shut the FRONT door.
    NOTICE: I am not a troll, because what I write I believe, and I have no intention of derailing threads or manipulating human nature. I am not a terrorist, because I do not endorse the killing of innocent people, and I am not here to promote violence. I AM HERE ONLY TO EXPRESS MY PERSONAL OPINION AND ENJOY LIVELY DISCUSSION.

  7. #837
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 02:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    55

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Wrong Biden and Obama make stupid statements but it is overlooked if Palin says anything it is news for weeks.

    The bias here is out of control.

    Show proof she is running I have not heard she has announced running for president
    What President Obama and Biden say is irrelevant in a thread that is about Sarah Palin. You can try to take attention away from a woman who is obviously very ignorant but it's not working. And I never said she was running. But I can tell she would love to be president one day but the majority of American's wouldn't vote for her if she paid them. I am not biased, nor am I a Democrat or liberal. Just because someone disagrees with you views doesn't make them a Democrat.

  8. #838
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:37 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,123

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    He said "get out." I called my sister, and she said I was welcome in her home. He actually thought she should come and get me. She sorta went off, lol. We were renters, so that doesn't matter. I think when somebody says "I don't like you anymore, and I don't want you around" if you have any self-esteem remaining - you go. So I went.

    I can't lie, I was completely blindsided. We were seriously one of those couples like The Notebook. .... yeah. Anyway, he met some woman in Second Life, and that was the end of that. This month I'm more aware of him than usual, because the 23rd is our 16th wedding anniversary. He never filed for divorce. When I have saved enough to do so, I will and then just ask that he pay the court costs in the papers. I don't intend to ever date again, so it's not that. I just am tired of 'my' husband living with someone else. I need to de-slime.
    That sucks. Sorry. Good for you though... a healthy secure person would leave in that situation and just move on.

    No idea what the Notebook was though... but it looks good. I like Rachel McAdams enough to watch it.

    We have been separated for just over three years now as well. We were married for 9 years and have two daughters. She has Borderline Personality Disorder, so life for me was HELL. I never realized the signs until we were into our 4th year and had our kids already. I worked my ass off trying everything I could think of. I was never her husband, I was her therapist instead. She projected all her issues onto me and then justified her cheating on me since I was supposedly psychologically and verbally abusing her, when it was the other way around, as our friends and family can attest. My mom freaked when she saw what I was going through. We talked of separating and she took that to mean she could sleep with guys, so she did. In the first two years since we separated, she had 4 serious boy friends, three of which were to move in with her, and two of which she told me they were discussing having a baby. She is currently in another long distance relationship with another guy she is talking about marrying. My girls mix up the guys names sometimes and consequently, I have not even considered going on a date, much less get in a relationship. They need to see a sane parent that is secure with who they are.

    Anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  9. #839
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    That sucks. Sorry. Good for you though... a healthy secure person would leave in that situation and just move on.

    No idea what the Notebook was though... but it looks good. I like Rachel McAdams enough to watch it.

    We have been separated for just over three years now as well. We were married for 9 years and have two daughters. She has Borderline Personality Disorder, so life for me was HELL. I never realized the signs until we were into our 4th year and had our kids already. I worked my ass off trying everything I could think of. I was never her husband, I was her therapist instead. She projected all her issues onto me and then justified her cheating on me since I was supposedly psychologically and verbally abusing her, when it was the other way around, as our friends and family can attest. My mom freaked when she saw what I was going through. We talked of separating and she took that to mean she could sleep with guys, so she did. In the first two years since we separated, she had 4 serious boy friends, three of which were to move in with her, and two of which she told me they were discussing having a baby. She is currently in another long distance relationship with another guy she is talking about marrying. My girls mix up the guys names sometimes and consequently, I have not even considered going on a date, much less get in a relationship. They need to see a sane parent that is secure with who they are.

    Anyway...
    My X change her mind about me when I got real sick. I mean like talking seriously baout heart transplant sick and I told her she was going to have to get a job.

  10. #840
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliticalMama View Post
    What President Obama and Biden say is irrelevant in a thread that is about Sarah Palin. You can try to take attention away from a woman who is obviously very ignorant but it's not working. And I never said she was running. But I can tell she would love to be president one day but the majority of American's wouldn't vote for her if she paid them. I am not biased, nor am I a Democrat or liberal. Just because someone disagrees with you views doesn't make them a Democrat.
    If you did not say she was running...

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliticalMama View Post
    President Obama and Vice President Biden have nothing to do with the ignorance of Sarah Palin. They are in the White House, her goal is to become president and I have seen nothing to believe that she will ever get there. They have reached their goals. What exactly is Sarah Palin getting at? She is a pretty woman with no brain.
    Then how is her goal to become President/ You can't become President without running for office.

    I'll forgo the normal 'you suck at this', as you're a newbie.

Page 84 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •