Page 83 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 1225

Thread: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

  1. #821
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post

    Prove it is her thought and not what the museum said
    Don't have to. It would be your job to prove that museum is as unfamiliar with history as Sarah "The Quitter" Palin is and prove they taught her the idiotic notion that part of Paul Revere's ride was to warn the British. Until you prove that (which you can't), she owns the words she said.

    So tell me, are you really Sarah "The Quitter" Palin? I can't imagine why anyone would go to such crazy lengths to defend her idiocy as you have unless you're really her?

  2. #822
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti

    Everybody makes gaffes, it's human nature. At first, it appeared she had simply made a gaffe; but since she doubled down on stupid and came out insisting she was right, we've learned it wasn't a gaffe -- she really does believe that part of Paul Revere's ride was to warn the British.

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post

    Another words if a democrat does it it is a gaffe if a GOP does it it is stupid. No blind partisanship on your part lol
    But of course, that's not at all what I said. What a pity you're not capable of debating what people say but instead, ascribe made up nonsense to others that you can attack since you can't attack their actual positions.

  3. #823
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You show why liberals have no credibility
    If you want to call yourself a liberal, have at it, but just because I have demonstrated your lack of credibility doesn't mean I have done so for all liberals.

  4. #824
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Don't have to. It would be your job to prove that museum is as unfamiliar with history as Sarah "The Quitter" Palin is and prove they taught her the idiotic notion that part of Paul Revere's ride was to warn the British. Until you prove that (which you can't), she owns the words she said.

    So tell me, are you really Sarah "The Quitter" Palin? I can't imagine why anyone would go to such crazy lengths to defend her idiocy as you have unless you're really her?
    You made the claim so prove it

  5. #825
    Sage
    RamFel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,090
    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Just when you think Sarah Palin could not get any stupider, she surprises yet again. But don't take my word for it. Watch Palin confuse herself on Paul Revere.



    This one is precious, and is one for those blooper reels of the future. LOL.

    BTW, there was no such thing as the Second Amendment at that time, as the Constitution had not yet been written. And, needless to say, Revere didn't ride to warn the British. LOL.
    Even more stupid is thinking that there are 57 states, or referring to Navy Corpsman as "Navy corpse-men". Boy, that Palin sure is stu---
    Oh wait. That was Obama!
    We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, 1939

  6. #826
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    But of course, that's not at all what I said. What a pity you're not capable of debating what people say but instead, ascribe made up nonsense to others that you can attack since you can't attack their actual positions.

    That is what you said. You justify a democrat doing it yet make excuses to condemn a GOP for it

  7. #827
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    If you want to call yourself a liberal, have at it, but just because I have demonstrated your lack of credibility doesn't mean I have done so for all liberals.


    I am not a liberal and you seem to speak like most liberals do

  8. #828
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post

    You made the claim so prove it
    Are you on drugs?? You made the claim the museum doesn't know history and taught her the distorted view she gave. I made no claim other than to quote her to show how stupid her comment was. Those are her words and she owns them.

  9. #829
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post

    That is what you said. You justify a democrat doing it yet make excuses to condemn a GOP for it
    Nope, I made no justifications based on a political party ... I didn't even mention a politcal party.

  10. #830
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Are you on drugs?? You made the claim the museum doesn't know history and taught her the distorted view she gave. I made no claim other than to quote her to show how stupid her comment was. Those are her words and she owns them.
    I made no claim. I asked was it her thought or did she hear it in the museum tour. You claim to know the answer so prove it

Page 83 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •