Page 61 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 1225

Thread: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

  1. #601
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    The people are told to ring bells so she has it right
    So, in your opinion:

    [Paul Revere] warned the British that they weren’t going to be taking away our arms, by ringing those bells and making sure as he was riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free.
    ... is no different than her saying, "Paul Revere told people to ring bells and shoot off guns"?
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  2. #602
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    So, in your opinion:



    ... is no different than her saying, "Paul Revere told people to ring bells and shoot off guns"?
    Historians said she was correct and you want to cherry pick because you are so partisan Palin could never be right.

    Keep trying but the left calling historians liars just shows they have no credibility

  3. #603
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Historians said she was correct and you want to cherry pick because you are so partisan Palin could never be right.

    Keep trying but the left calling historians liars just shows they have no credibility
    Maybe if you say she was correct enough times, people will start to believe it.

  4. #604
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Maybe if you say she was correct enough times, people will start to believe it.
    Calling historians liars shows who wants to repeat enough times.

  5. #605
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Calling historians liars shows who wants to repeat enough times.
    I don't think they are necessarily liars. I think they are biased. The bottom line is that she ****ed up. This has been demonstrated repeatedly in this thread. The Palin supporters have gotten to the point now where they are basically saying "Nuh uh!" in the face of the evidence that has been shown. A couple of historians have claimed that she was correct in her assessment. That's hardly enough to support that she didn't **** up, especially if these historians have an agenda.

  6. #606
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    I don't think they are necessarily liars. I think they are biased. The bottom line is that she ****ed up. This has been demonstrated repeatedly in this thread. The Palin supporters have gotten to the point now where they are basically saying "Nuh uh!" in the face of the evidence that has been shown. A couple of historians have claimed that she was correct in her assessment. That's hardly enough to support that she didn't **** up, especially if these historians have an agenda.
    The sources I used lean left so where is the Bias. I guess now a historian stating facts is bias

  7. #607
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    The sources I used lean left so where is the Bias. I guess now a historian stating facts is bias
    Where is the proof that they lean left, or is this just your assessment?

  8. #608
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    So, in your opinion:



    ... is no different than her saying, "Paul Revere told people to ring bells and shoot off guns"?
    As usual, you ignore the big picture.

    The general procedure to warn people of impending events like the British marching into town, was to shoot off guns, ring bells, go from house to house and actually warn people, etc. etc. etc. THAT... is what Palin was trying (and failing quite spectacularly) to say with her comment.

    Feel free to read into it anything your partisan little heart desires.

  9. #609
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Where is the proof that they lean left, or is this just your assessment?
    Boston Globe and NPR lean left

  10. #610
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:34 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,274
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Historians said she was correct and you want to cherry pick because you are so partisan Palin could never be right.

    Keep trying but the left calling historians liars just shows they have no credibility
    And some historians say she is incorrect. People on both sides of this are cherry picking historians. It's hilarious.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •