Page 40 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 1225

Thread: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

  1. #391
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,193

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You can't call Palin ignorant, if you claim that Lexington and Concord was fought on 8 April.
    Maybe they did in New Hampshire.

  2. #392
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,148

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    The facts are the facts. Everything was in motion. The last source I posted with the CORRECT DATE...clearly said exactly what happened. The Brits wanted to confiscate the weapons that Mass had stockpile...while waiting for the Brits to hit.

    That event had no relationship to the 2nd Amendment motive.
    it suddenly occurs to me. Do you know why they wrote the 2nd Amendment? Are you aware of what the 2nd Amendment is.

    If would really help if you got honest about what Palin said vs the facts.

  3. #393
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,148

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Maybe they did in New Hampshire.
    see, that comment was wrong.

  4. #394
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,193

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    see, that comment was wrong.
    It's a joke, dude. Laugh.

  5. #395
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,148

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    bachmann was incorrect.


    unlike Palin.

  6. #396
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Again...semantics. What a difference a day makes. Just 24 little hours. The Paul Revere, William Dawes ride was on the eve on April 18th...just hours away from being April 19th.
    Did AQ attack us on September 11, or September 10? I mean, it's only a day...right?

    The difference is, the facts. Chronology and historical facts go hand in hand.





    The facts are the facts. Everything was in motion. The last source I posted with the CORRECT DATE...clearly said exactly what happened. The Brits wanted to confiscate the weapons that Mass had stockpile...while waiting for the Brits to hit.

    That event had no relationship to the 2nd Amendment motive. Palin's assessment of the night Paul Revere did his ride...and the reason for it...bull****, total bullsh**. And you know it.

    And, BTW...I'm not claiming that L&C went down on the 19th. That's not at all the point of the BS that Palin tried to lay on everybody.

    If would really help if you got honest about what Palin said vs the facts.
    It would help if you simply got your facts straight. You're blowing the hell out of the Palin haters's argument.

  7. #397
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,565

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Did AQ attack us on September 11, or September 10? I mean, it's only a day...right?

    The difference is, the facts. Chronology and historical facts go hand in hand.

    It would help if you simply got your facts straight. You're blowing the hell out of the Palin haters's argument.
    On April 18th...They knew the British were coming... America/New York didn't know on Sept 10th what destined to happen on Sept 11th.

    Taking away the enemies weapons is a part of reducing war hazards. Right or Wrong? There was NOTHING that happened that was related to 2nd Amendment issues....NOTHING "as Palin claimed".

    Palin doesn't have a clue. She'll never have a clue.

  8. #398
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    On April 18th...They knew the British were coming... America/New York didn't know on Sept 10th what destined to happen on Sept 11th.

    Taking away the enemies weapons is a part of reducing war hazards. Right or Wrong? There was NOTHING that happened that was related to 2nd Amendment issues....NOTHING "as Palin claimed".

    Palin doesn't have a clue. She'll never have a clue.
    You totally blow the date and the events of those dates...and Palin is the one that doesn't have a clue?

  9. #399
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You totally blow the date and the events of those dates...and Palin is the one that doesn't have a clue?
    There can't be too clueless people in the world? Just because one person doesn't know something, doesn't mean by default the other person is correct. It is possible for both individuals to be wrong. I can't understand how you can defy such obvious facts about the world like "two people can both be wrong in a disagreement, therefore proving one wrong doesn't make the other correct." Its mind boggling.

    Its just a ****ing gaffe, leave it at that, I can't believe how much energy people send on this kind of arguing, its entirely meaningless just a way for people to expend energy and feed their ego by insulting a few people over the internet. Whatever "side" you are is meaningless, its the same motivation on both sides.

  10. #400
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,565

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You totally blow the date and the events of those dates...and Palin is the one that doesn't have a clue?
    Uh, speaking of dates. When was the Bill of Rights ratified? And when did Revere/Dawes make their ride? Talk about a date spread.

    Your playing these events over a difference of a few hours... and it has no relevance to your argument.

    Yes...on April 18th...The Whigs in Mass clearly knew what was coming down the pike with the 700 Brit soldiers getting ready to pounce. Yes Mass had been stockpiling weapons...and yes, the Brits found out. And yes, like all good military campaigns, you do whatever you can to reduce your risk, which includes confiscating the weapons stockpile. And Yes...Paul Revere and William Dawes were sent to warn of the coming of the Brits.

    With the above said...Palin's story...as she told it...had NOTHING to do with the 2nd Amendment. Paul Revere and Dawes weren't making their famous ride to protect the colonist 2nd Amendment Rights.

    AND WISEONE is right...that said, I'm through. We have to agree to disagree.
    Last edited by Removable Mind; 06-07-11 at 08:35 PM.

Page 40 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •