Page 30 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 1225

Thread: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

  1. #291
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Hurt feelings because someone criticized Sarah Palin. Idiot, right?
    It does not bother me in the least that any of you make fun of Palin or any other politician. No. It is your inability to recognize that Palin actually got the story right. Paul Revere, in his own memorandum, said essentially the same thing as Palin. Only he said it better and he said it first. I am poking at your inability to understand. Nothing more. Nothing less.

  2. #292
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I guarantee President Obama knows what year it is, don't be silly.
    Me too. It is clearly 2008.

  3. #293
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    If liberal democrats spent HALF as much time trying to fix the problems in their own party as they spend whining like little girls about Palin...



    I'm just sayin.

  4. #294
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:39 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,757

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    If this episode causes any Republicans rally around Sarah Palin and view her as smart and intelligent and a possible candidate for the Presidency in 2012 - I welcome that. We can not have enough Republican support for Palin. This is turning out perfectly.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  5. #295
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Whovian View Post
    If conservative republicans spent HALF as much time trying to fix the problems in their own party as they spend whining like little girls about Obama...



    I'm just sayin.
    Whoa, that was easy. See how much substance there is in your comments (none)?
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  6. #296
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    1. that's not a gaffe (which would be relatively meaningless in and of itself) of switching out the word "colonist" for "British" - that's an actual depiction of what happened.
    2. Part of his ride was that he told a bunch of British soldiers that they were going to fail.

    when you are reduced to arguing semantics in order to make someone else look stupid, all that happens is you end up looking petty and desperate.
    Was he ringing bells and shooting off guns?
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  7. #297
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,332

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I guarantee President Obama knows what year it is, don't be silly.
    There's documentation to prove that he doesn't, or at least, didn't.

  8. #298
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,332

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    People were after her for two reasons. She misspoke about Revere warning the British on his "Midnight Ride" and because some liberal hacks look for any reason to attack her. This whole thing REALLY isn't a big deal.

    What were her exact words?

  9. #299
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Was he ringing bells and shooting off guns?
    Only if you think the Colbert Report is "news".
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #300
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    1. that's not a gaffe (which would be relatively meaningless in and of itself) of switching out the word "colonist" for "British" - that's an actual depiction of what happened.
    FALSE.

    2. Part of his ride was that he told a bunch of British soldiers that they were going to fail.
    FALSE AGAIN.

    DOUBLE FAIL.

    Unless you mean the part of his ride when he was captured...





    when you are reduced to arguing semantics in order to make someone else look stupid, all that happens is you end up looking petty and desperate.
    Don't confuse semantics with FACTS. You make your argument look stupid.

Page 30 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •