Page 109 of 123 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1225

Thread: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

  1. #1081
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post

    Obama called Wright a mentor and an adviser and yet did not know after 20 years the racist speech of Wright. This made Obama not credible and in my opinion a liar.
    So what? The Alaskan Quitter has been married to her husband longer than that and she knows that he doesn't want to be an American. The MILF Quitter is touring the country on the notion of keeping the country "indivisible." By your own standard, that makes her not credibile and in my opinion, a liar.
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post

    You refuse to answer the question because it will show spouses do not agree on everything.
    I didn't bother answering it because a) it was nothing but deflection on your part from my question; and b) meaningless because Obama doesn't agree with Wright on everything and that doesn't stop the right from tarring and feathering him over his association with Wright.

    It's that same guilt by association which condemns Sarah Palin.

  2. #1082
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post

    You mean the indoctrination of being glad you live in the greatest country in the world. Or are you like Obama and thing we need to apologize
    That was then ....





    .... this is now ....



  3. #1083
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    I started a thread with the video in question.


  4. #1084
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    So what? The Alaskan Quitter has been married to her husband longer than that and she knows that he doesn't want to be an American. The MILF Quitter is touring the country on the notion of keeping the country "indivisible." By your own standard, that makes her not credibile and in my opinion, a liar.

    I didn't bother answering it because a) it was nothing but deflection on your part from my question; and b) meaningless because Obama doesn't agree with Wright on everything and that doesn't stop the right from tarring and feathering him over his association with Wright.

    It's that same guilt by association which condemns Sarah Palin.
    You show your hate and make excuses to not answer questions that go against your point. You show why democrats can't be trusted and are not credible

  5. #1085
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You mean the indoctrination of being glad you live in the greatest country in the world.
    Oh, what other countries have you lived in?

  6. #1086
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post

    You show your hate and make excuses to not answer questions that go against your point. You show why democrats can't be trusted and are not credible
    Yet more deflection from you.

  7. #1087
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Yet more deflection from you.

    Oh man don't be such hater. Drink this magical tea and feel the love of Rush Limbaugh.

    Otherwise you are nothing but a feminazi commy fascist intent on the destruction of the American way of life!

    /sarcasm

  8. #1088
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Oh, what other countries have you lived in?
    Whats your point? If you don't like it here leave

  9. #1089
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Yet more deflection from you.
    No show the reality of your posts

  10. #1090
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Sarah Palin: Paul Revere's Ride to Protect the Second Amendment

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Whats your point?
    You said the US is the greatest country in the world to live in. The only way you could know that is if you've lived in many othe rcountries. I was just curious as to which ones you've lived in.

    If you don't like it here leave
    Where'd you get that idea?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •