Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Horror for all Leftists, US and German Conservatives fight together!

  1. #1
    Professor
    Alfons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    10-31-17 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,460

    Horror for all Leftists, US and German Conservatives fight together!

    Poor Leftists, it is the beginning of an Union between US and European Conservatives. More and more US - Conservatives go to Europa, mostly to Germany, one of the best US - Friends in Europa. We can only hope that sometimes the election laws will be changed and the US - Citizens ( at best Conservatives) will be allow to run for European parliaments.

    Spencer versus the Leftist/Islamic alliance, Stuttgart, Germany, June 2 - Jihad Watch


    Last edited by Alfons; 06-03-11 at 05:52 PM.
    Rom 6:23:For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

  2. #2
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Horror for all Leftists, US and German Conservatives fight together!

    Ack, I am a lefty! Should try to practice ambidexterity?

  3. #3
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,945
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Horror for all Leftists, US and German Conservatives fight together!

    Nothing seems like a more compatible alliance than the American left and radical Islamists. Perfectly logical when you think about it. They share the same goals, the same means of pursuing those goals and are essentially recruiting from the same population pools.
    I may be wrong.

  4. #4
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Horror for all Leftists, US and German Conservatives fight together!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon W. Moon View Post
    Nothing seems like a more compatible alliance than the American left and radical Islamists. Perfectly logical when you think about it. They share the same goals, the same means of pursuing those goals and are essentially recruiting from the same population pools.
    Please expand your reasoning. As far as I can tell, my goal is not to praise allah or make other people do so.

  5. #5
    Professor
    Alfons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    10-31-17 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,460

    Re: Horror for all Leftists, US and German Conservatives fight together!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon W. Moon View Post
    Nothing seems like a more compatible alliance than the American left and radical Islamists. Perfectly logical when you think about it. They share the same goals, the same means of pursuing those goals and are essentially recruiting from the same population pools.
    American Left and Islamists from the entirely World are united in Hate against America and want to destroy it within. It must be established as soon as possible a strong Party of American and European Conservatives and all those who want to save our Great Christian Western Civilization.
    Rom 6:23:For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

  6. #6
    Professor
    Alfons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    10-31-17 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,460

    Re: Horror for all Leftists, US and German Conservatives fight together!

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    Please expand your reasoning. As far as I can tell, my goal is not to praise allah or make other people do so.
    Here is everything perfectly explained.Google it and read it online.

    Rom 6:23:For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

  7. #7
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Horror for all Leftists, US and German Conservatives fight together!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfons View Post
    Here is everything perfectly explained.Google it and read it online.

    So, you are assuming that Simon has read this book and this was the reasoning he was using?

  8. #8
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,945
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Horror for all Leftists, US and German Conservatives fight together!

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    Please expand your reasoning. As far as I can tell, my goal is not to praise allah or make other people do so.
    I mean the *secret goals* that Leftists and Islamists share in common. The ones that they cannot admit to anyone else. Sure, on the surface someone who would rather kill his sister than see her go on a date might not seem like a likely bedfellow for someone who wants his brother to be able to get a condom at school so the brother can screw another boy. But that's just because most people can only see with their eyes, not with the greater understanding of the common-sense big picture which clearly shows that radical Islamists and lefties are working from the same play book for the same goals of the atheist gods they worship.
    I may be wrong.

  9. #9
    Professor
    Alfons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    10-31-17 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,460

    Re: Horror for all Leftists, US and German Conservatives fight together!

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    So, you are assuming that Simon has read this book and this was the reasoning he was using?
    I am assuming that you need to read this book for better understanding the matter of problem.
    Rom 6:23:For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

  10. #10
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Horror for all Leftists, US and German Conservatives fight together!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon W. Moon View Post
    I mean the *secret goals* that Leftists and Islamists share in common. The ones that they cannot admit to anyone else. Sure, on the surface someone who would rather kill his sister than see her go on a date might not seem like a likely bedfellow for someone who wants his brother to be able to get a condom at school so the brother can screw another boy. But that's just because most people can only see with their eyes, not with the greater understanding of the common-sense big picture which clearly shows that radical Islamists and lefties are working from the same play book for the same goals of the atheist gods they worship.
    Honestly Simon, all I want to do is enslave everyone, why is that so bad?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •