Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 307

Thread: Supreme Court orders California to release tens of thousands of prison inmates

  1. #171
    Professor xpiher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    04-23-12 @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Supreme Court orders California to release tens of thousands of prison inmates

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    boo ****ing hoo...just don't be a freakin thief and you've got no worries
    And if you are homeless with a tooth ace thats killing you?

  2. #172
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Supreme Court orders California to release tens of thousands of prison inmates

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    What's your point? That there are stupid people? Well of course there are. So what? Why is it a good thing for someone to spend 25 years to life in prison, on their third conviction for possession of marijuana?

    Does the convict somehow benefit from living most of his life in prison? Does society somehow benefit from taking this evil potsmoker off the streets? Do the taxpayers somehow benefit from forking over $20,000 a year (or $50,000 a year in California) to pay for the incarceration?
    the point is: the fact that the laws are stupid doesn't excuse the fact that retards CHOOSE to break them. as I said, if you don't like the law work to change it instead of crying like a little bich when you get sent to prison for breaking it.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  3. #173
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Supreme Court orders California to release tens of thousands of prison inmates

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    boo ****ing hoo...just don't be a freakin thief and you've got no worries
    -King Abdullah, on the merits of cutting people's hands off.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  4. #174
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Supreme Court orders California to release tens of thousands of prison inmates

    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    And if you are homeless with a tooth ace thats killing you?
    you can go to any public hospital and by law they have to treat you regardless of your ability to pay
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #175
    Professor xpiher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    04-23-12 @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Supreme Court orders California to release tens of thousands of prison inmates

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    you can go to any public hospital and by law they have to treat you regardless of your ability to pay
    And then your insurance rates go up. GG

  6. #176
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Supreme Court orders California to release tens of thousands of prison inmates

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    the point is: the fact that the laws are stupid doesn't excuse the fact that retards CHOOSE to break them.
    Chances are you've committed a felony at some point in the last year, and might not even realize it.

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63
    as I said, if you don't like the law work to change it
    Umm I *have* suggested doing as much.

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63
    instead of crying like a little bich when you get sent to prison for breaking it.
    How about crying like a little bitch when MY tax dollars are wasted on incarcerating people who break retarded laws?
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  7. #177
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Supreme Court orders California to release tens of thousands of prison inmates

    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    And then your insurance rates go up. GG
    they already do. the point is, there is no excuse for stealing aspirin. care to try again?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  8. #178
    Professor xpiher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    04-23-12 @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Supreme Court orders California to release tens of thousands of prison inmates

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    they already do. the point is, there is no excuse for stealing aspirin. care to try again?
    Do you think that should trigger the 3rd strike rule? And do you realize how hard it is to change a law?

  9. #179
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,632
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Supreme Court orders California to release tens of thousands of prison inmates

    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    And then your insurance rates go up. GG
    The homeless are concerned about their insurance rates? Who knew?

  10. #180
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Supreme Court orders California to release tens of thousands of prison inmates

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    Chances are you've committed a felony at some point in the last year, and might not even realize it.



    Umm I *have* suggested doing as much.



    How about crying like a little bitch when MY tax dollars are wasted on incarcerating people who break retarded laws?
    I cry just as loud when my tax dollars are wasted on welfare to support yet another generation of worthless deadbeats.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •